Epic Competition of Family Blacksmiths !

Previously ON GFGS

....

•Grandpa Klemu: " For your first attempt at the forge and too produce such a heavenly treasure at that .. My grandson must have been blessed by the God of Blacksmithing ! HAHAHA ! It took me 3 years of hard to produce a lord rank sword  when I was a beginning blacksmith and you've done it first try !? HAHA be ready grandson, because now that I know your capacity, I won't be lenient this week !!!  ( I then start rubbing the top of his hair and smile very proudly ) ..

•Antonio: " I'm proud of you son ! And these notes I've taken by watching your trance like state provided much enlightenment for me, thanks V !! " ( I raise my hand for a fist bump and he instantly raises one back  .. ) 

•Antonio: " Now lets make a bet to who can create the best elemental weapon after the weeks end ! YOU GUYS DARE !? THE LOSERS MUST PAY 20 PLATINUM COINS TO THE WINNER   "

•Grandpa Klemu: " NOT A CHANCE EITHER OF YOU WILL WIN ! DO YOU NOT SEE THE CAVE WALLS ?! HAHA "

•Vontè: " YOU GUYS  DON'T KNOW, BUT I HELD BACK JUST NOW !!! .... But let's fatten up the challenge father by picking each other's crafting materials !

•Grandpa Klemu & Father: ( simultaneously ) : BET !

...

- After father had issued out the challenge, it was time for the serious matters. Soon after I was lead to the area where Grandpa Klemu keeps his books and he told me to read everything I can within 3 days; But with my • perfect memory • ( chapter 8 ) and the help of the system also combined with my • book keeper • skill ... I effortlessly started to devour everything around me as I continued copying the contents from every source of surrounding information deep within my mind .. Somehow i had an epiphany and decided to use my • devour • skill on the books .... and I'm such a genius .... with the activated •devour • skill I extend my hands towards the books and only think about the specific book/s I want: Then a mini spatial void opens up inside my palm and sucks in books I targeted !

...

•[ Ding ! ]

•GS:[ Host created a unknown new passive ability: [ •Atheneum Void•] ( Void of book collection )

Description: Due to host having:
( •perfect memory• ) x ( • book keeper • ) x ( • devour • ) ... A new unknown ability is created into where the user can devour any book or piece of material containing knowledge or cultivation/body techniques and will create a book with the translated contents inside spatial void bound to the users soul containing everything that's been read or devoured .. ( Knowledge can be shared to individuals by using mental energy to create hardcover physical book copies  ] .....

•GS: [ Host just needs to say • atheneum void • once eyes are closed to view contents ]

•[ Ding ! ]

•GS: [ Host gained 5 gacha tickets ! ] 16 remaining ...

•[ Ding ! ]

•GS: [ Books Created Inside Void : ] GoldStar Family Ring Crafting Secret Technique, Blacksmithing 101, How to use fire elements to melt metal faster, High Level Leather Crafting, Book of ores , Book of treasure types , Book of every known herb ( created by Klemu ) Basic Blacksmith Tools & Techniques .....

...

                     GRANDPA KLEMU POV

...

- It's been half a day since I've told my boy V to study up on my hard earned knowledge that I've gained over these past couple eons in order to build up an perfect foundation in blacksmithing, so when it becomes time to defend himself when he's of age in the world of UTOPRIME and needs an very lucrative high paying job: He'll also be an legendary blacksmith !! HIS FUTURE IS VERY BRIGHT! and that's just blacksmithing we're talking about ...From time to time I glance at him to admire his hardworking aura at his young age and also because he going through everything at a very fast smooth pace as if just needing a glance ... Antonio is currently reading the notes he took from V's earlier enchanting display, while also playing around with basic metals to experiment his
• elemental forging • mastery .. I couldn't help but to look at my last two remaining sons ( since I've left the sect duties to my two younger brothers, but my word is still LAW ! ) ... with a very warm smile on my face as a slight mist forms .. and as if on cue: Antonio looks at me with warm eyes, thumps his right chest and hastily gets back to his • elemental forging • since that brief moment caused his experiment to backfire ...