Chapter 13

I increased grip on Harry’s hand so hard, that I thought I had stopped his circulation. Our eyes met and I bet he knew that I was cursing Niall and his big mouth in my head.

I was waiting for Harry to answer, but nothing came out of his mouth. I gave him a confused face, when I finally realized what was he up to.

He wanted to make me say it in front of our friends. Right now, he was giving me a satisfied face, as he was waiting for me to reply. I’ll kill him tonight, I swear.

“Umm, I think we could say we’re … dating.” I managed to say. Not to mention that I was no longer holding Harry’s hand. He knew how much I’ve been nervous about this and he just decided to ignore it.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to change.” I stood up and went to our tent. While I was taking my clothes off, I felt so embarrassed. While I was putting on my onesie, I felt Harry’s hand on my shoulder.

“Leave me alone, Harry!” I quickly turned around and removed his hand.

“Jade …”

“No! You knew how nervous I was about this and you just sat there and kept smiling!”

“Jade, I just wanted to show you that it’s not a big deal! You said it and you survived.” he grabbed my waist and sat on his bed, placing me in his lap.

I tried to stand up, but he was stronger than me. “Let me go!” I exclaimed. “No!”

We were now face to face, heavily breathing, with just a few centimetres between us. He leaned his forehead on mine and gasped. I thought my heart was going to jump out because of him.

It was all about him – his scent, his proximity, his hair tickling my cheeks, his eyes. Suddenly, I just hugged him. We were both surprised by this, I think.

“What was that for?” he asked, putting his arms around me and pulling me closer.

“I don’t know. I wanted to do that.” I replied, putting my head on his shoulder.

Since my hair was tied in a pony-tail, he kissed my neck, sending shivers trough my spine. This encouraged me and I slowly lifted my head, my eyes meeting with Harry’s.

I gently caressed his face, then leaned forward and kissed him.

Louis’ POV

I was laying in my bed, trying to ignore the sound of Niall snoring and thinking. I couldn’t believe how much Harry has changed since Jade appeared in his life. This morning, I was surprised to notice that Harry and Jade are not with us.

They both left notes behind themselves, but my instinct was telling me they were together. And I wasn’t wrong.

They didn’t come back ‘till evening, when they appeared holding their hands and we couldn’t be more surprised to see them together. Not because they were together, but because they looked amazing together.

During the evening, I noticed that Jade was nervous. To me, it was a good sign. It meant she liked Harry, too.

And the way he looked at her, oh boy. I’ve never seen Harry look at anyone like that. His eyes were on her for the whole time and whenever she moved, even for a bit, he did too.

I don’t think he was doing that on purpose, I think he doesn’t even realize that he’s doing that. Boys are all surprised, too. Except with strippers or other horny girls in clubs, we’ve never seen Harry with a girl.

I gasped. I was spinning in my bed like a ferris wheel, sleepy and nervous in the same time. It was too hot in my bed, Niall was snoring like crazy, I was nervous and I missed Eleanor.