Chapter 14

After we came back from our camping trip, except exchanging our numbers finally, Harry and I didn’t have much free time for each other. Boys and him were supposed to go to Ghana and record a song for rednoseday charity and girls and I were supposed to promote our debut album and start our rehearsals for our tour.

After a meeting with our management about releasing our album, I checked my phone. Ofcourse he sent me a message.

How did the meeting go? Hope everything’s fine :) We’ve just landed and it’s so strange, I’ve never been in Africa. This place is just ... Can’t even describe it well enough :) I’m taking pictures, so I can show you everything. I’m thinking about you xx

I was looking at my phone in disbelief. Was this that harsh, heartbreaker of a boy? I was still smiling at my phone, when Perrie caught me.

“Oh just look at you! You’re glowing, bubba!” she said with childish voice and ofcourse jumped on me. We fell over some sofa behind me and I even kicked my head pretty bad just because I didn’t want to break my phone.

I gave her “the look” when we got up, but she just smiled and said “Sorry” and turned around to fix her hair.

“Sooo?”

“Sooo what?”

“What does he say?”

“They’ve just landed. He’s taking pictures.”

“Blah blah. Anything that begins with letter L?”

“Perrie, we’ve been together for a month. I don’t love him at this moment.”

“Well, maybe he loves you. Wait, did you just say “at this moment”? OH MY GOOOD, that means that you’re planning to love him!”

“How can you even plan it, Perrie?”

“You know what I meant. At this moment means, I don’t love him but I’m close.” then she started singing Case Closed.

To be honest, she was almost right with this statement. I was close to loving him, even though I didn’t want to admit it to myself. Yeah, it’s been just a month but I feel like it’s been much longer.

“Perfect in every way, I see it in his face, nothing more to say, it’s in D-D-D-DNA”

Our DNA lyrics were exactly explaining how I felt.

“Change, change your life, take it all.”  girls and I were at Dancing On Ice, performing our new single Change Your Life. While we were singing the last line, I looked at my girls.

Their faces were priceless. They had huge smiles on their faces and their eyes were full of pride and happiness, just like mine. After this performance, we were supposed to have a promotion party for our debut album.

We finished and went outside, where our driver was waiting for us. In less than 10 minutes, we were in front of the venue.

“Ready, girls?” I asked, when we got out of the car.

“OH MY GOD, I think I’m gonna cry!” Perrie whined.

“Why bubba? This is the happiest day of our lives, we’re promoting our first album!” Leigh took her hand.

“I know, but these are the tears of joy!” she said, whipping her eyes.

“Wait, I have a tissue, don’t do that by your fingers, you’ll destroy your make-up.” I said, opening my clutch and correcting her eye make-up.

“Thanks, Jadey.” she said, when I was done.

“This is so ... I can’t believe this is actually happening, girls. From the judges house on X Factor to this. We’ve been trough so much together. Good times, bad times ... Seriously girls, I love you more than anything on this world. It’s such an honour to go trough all this with you.” Jesy said.