Chapter 3

“Girls, that was flawless.” Tulisa said, spinning in her chair and looking much younger than she actually was. We were at the studio, where we usually held our rehearsals and today Tulisa decided to join us.

“Really? Ohh, I love when we perform Change Your Life. It’s going to be a hit, as soon as our fans hear it.” Leigh said with a massive smile on her face. She really loved that song.

“My favourite’s Going Nowhere.” I said and joined Perrie and Jesy on the couch.

“I can’t wait to release our album! Zayn told me yesterday that it will be No. 1 for sure and he should know, he has already heard half of the songs.” Perrie said, her face glowing on that special way whenever she spoke about Zayn.

“Speaking about Zayn, how was yesterday? Did you girls have fun?” Jesy asked. “Oh my god, yes! It was completely crazy, everybody was there!” Leigh said and gave Perrie the look.

Which usually meant that she hooked up with somebody. “Spit it out already, Leigh.” I joked. She started talking and let’s just say I regretted it after listening 20 minutes about some guy’s abs. Ladies and gentlemen, Leigh-Anne Pinnock!

After shutting Leigh, we continued with rehearsal, performing Stereo Soldier and Turn Your Face, which was the hardest to perform, besides DNA. I loved the feeling that I got, everytime it was my turn to sing.

Singing was always something which I enjoyed with all of my heart. I always felt excitement, happiness and joy overwhelming me, no matter what I was singing.

After rehearsal, Tulisa took us to lunch, which made me really happy. It reminded me of the time while we were competing on X Factor and she was our mentor. That time was the happiest in my life and if I could, I’d do it all over again.

During the lunch I excused myself and went to the toilet. Perrie joined me within seconds. “Hi, Jadey.” she said and took out her lipstick from something you could call a purse. Or not.

“Hey, Pez. Long time no see.” I got out of the cabin and started washing my hands. She pushed me softly with her hip, like she always used to do. I splashed her with water and she giggled like a little child.

“So, what did you and Jesy do last night?” she asked, waiting for me to dry my hands. “We’ve been watching Dark Shadows. You know that new movie, with Johnny Depp?”

“Oh shoot, I wanted to watch it so badly! How is it? Wait, don’t tell me!” I laughed. Perrie was changing her mind faster than anybody I knew. “You can watch it tonight.”

“No, I can’t. We’re going to Cher Lloyd’s birthday, remember?” she was looking at me with her bright, blue eyes.

“Oh, right. I forgot about that. Then, you can watch it tomorrow night. I won’t mind seeing it again, so I’ll watch it with you.”

“Actually, I already have something planned. Speaking of that, would you like to go with us?” she asked taking my hand, while we were returning to our table.

“To go where?” I noticed papz outside of the restaurant, but I didn’t get upset. I overpassed my aversion to them. After all, they were just doing their job and I was doing mine.

“Zayn, Liam, Niall and I are going to the cinema. I have no clue what are we going to watch, but as long as it includes Zayn and me in the same room – I’m in!” we stopped so we could let waiters pass with their hands full of dishes.

“Perrie Louise Edwards, you’re now going in 3 directions!” I said, quoting Alan Carr from our interview. He actually said 2 directions, but that doesn’t really matter.