Chapter 16

I was at the reception with Harry, while he was paying for our room and checking us out.

This morning when we both got up, he found it amusing that I put my alarm, too. I wasn’t stupid and I knew he was a 100% not going to wake me, unless I do it by myself.

And I didn’t want him to leave without saying goodbye, too. Yesterday I was too tired, so I fell asleep faster than I wanted to.

He was so cute when he woke up, just in his trousers and with his messy curls. I also discovered the fact that I like waking up next to him. And that rarely happens – I appreciate my sleep more than anything on this world.

We ordered our breakfast and while we were eating, I was already feeling down because I knew that in less than 2 hours he won’t be here anymore. I really wanted to spend more time with him, even though I knew it wasn’t possible at the moment.

“Cash or credit card, sir?” the receptionist’s voice got me back in reality.

“Credit card. By the way, before I give it to you ... we kinda, broke the chair on the balcony. Could you please, count it in?” he whispered to her.

Oh my God, I’ve completely forgotten the chair! Before I was able to turn around or something, the receptionist’s eyes were on me. And instead of being cool and not showing any interest, I did the worst thing ever – I blushed.

I could feel the warmth of my face and I could imagine how I looked right now – my face was probably the same colour as my hair. Which is not flattering, not even a bit.

I was so embarassed because it was obvious, wasn’t it? This lady thought that we’ve broken the chair because we had sex on it or something like that.

She finally finished and gave credit card back to Harry, so we were finally ready to leave. Outside the hotel was a car waiting for us.

Harry opened the door for me with a cheeky smile of his. “Don’t you dare, Harry.” I warned him and got into a car.

He sat next to me and our car immediately moved. “Any explanation why did you turn into a tomato in there?” he said and put his hand on my thigh.

Usually, this is the part where I’d understand that a boy is expecting too much and that he’s being pushy, making me feel uncomfortable. With Harry, it was normal. I knew he won’t go too far.

I gave him “the look” and he quickly added “A really cute tomato, though.” which made me laugh. He knew how to make me relax.

“Well, she immediately thought we did something on it.” I said.

“Well, we almost did, didn’t we?” he said in a voice, which could only be described as sexy, deep voice.

“I thought you said you like how the things are going right now.” I said, feeling all this sexual tension between us. Sweet lord.

“I did and I do like. But I never said I’ll defend myself from you if you attack me.” he said, with a grin on his face.

“And what if I managed to seduce you, we’d do it on the balcony? Really, Harry?” I asked, already laughing. He was unbelievable.

“It  was dark and we were on 25th floor.” he was justifying himself.

I covered my face with my hands. “Oh my God.” I kept repeating.

“What?” he asked, chuckling. Even he couldn’t resist laughing.

“I just realized I’m dating a pervert.”