Chapter 17

Harry freaked out when I texted him and told him what happened. I didn’t tell him about the poll, but he discovered it after going on The Sun’s website and he got even more mad and said that he’ll sue them, as soon as he comes back.

Since he was in Africa, the papz’s attention was completely on me. I couldn’t even go to the bakery in the morning for a breakfast without at least 6 or 7 of them.

Perrie was here for me for the whole time, ‘cause she’s already been trough this and I was really gratefull for that. Jesy and Leigh were also supportive, even though they didn’t know much about this.

To be honest, I just wanted Harry to come back. I needed him now more than ever and I really, really missed him.

“Are you ok, Jadey?” Leigh-Anne said, interrupting my thoughts. We were in our dressing room, preparing for a performance at Real Radio. My hair and make-up were already done, so I didn’t have anything better to do than stare at myself in the mirror.

I was doing my best to avoid using the phone, as much as possible. I was in temptation of going to twitter, but I knew I’d probably see a lot of hate in my mentions.

I still haven’t checked our twitter for 4-5 days since all this happened, but by girls’ face expressions – I knew it wasn’t good.

“Yeah. Your hair looks great, Leigh-Anne.” I said, forcing myself to smile.

“Thank you, babe. You don’t look bad, either.” she said, teasing me.

“So, when do I get to meet Jordan?” I asked, quickly changing the subject.

“Whenever you want, Jadey. I didn’t even know you wanted to meet him.” she seemed surprised and in that moment, I was mad at myself for being such a bad friend. These days I was preoccupied with Harry and me, I haven’t really paid attention to anything else.

“I’d love to meet him, Leigh. Is he coming at our place, tonight?”

“No, we’re meeting at the club. But, I’ll ask him to come tomorrow, so you could meet him.” she seemed thrilled and I was glad to see that this little thing made her happy.

“Great, I can’t wait!” I lied a bit, feeling everything except excitment.

She opened her mouth to say something, but her phone started ringing and she stood up and answered. Thank God.

My phone was in front of me and I was watching it and trying to stop myself from doing what I wanted to do all these days. I bit my lip and after resenting, grabbed my phone.

I typed the password and logged in, taking a deep breath. You can do this I kept encouraging myself.

Georgia Clemence @LittleMixOffic YOU STUPID SLUT!!! YOU DON’T DESERVE HIM AND YOU’RE F****** UGLY

ClaudiaLoves1D @LittleMixOffic  Harry and Jade together, riiiiight. He’s using you only for sex, idk why would anyone want a skeleton for a gf

Chloe_Styles @LittleMixOffic I HATE Jade Thirlwall!! She’s ugly, she’s dumb, anorexic and she can’t even sing!!!

Amber Tomlinson123 @LittleMixOffic NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. Jade’s obviously getting paid to be Harry’s beard. LARRY STYLINSON FOREVER!!!

Claire Jackson @LittleMixOffic JADE THIRLWALL, DO US A FAVOUR AND GO DIE SOMEWHERE

Mia Grey @LittleMixOffic Jade I wish u were dead