Chapter 45

Amongst every problem that I currently had (trying to move on and heal my broken heart even though my ex is almost always around me and sometimes is all over me and sometimes is colder than ice; dealing with his family who out of some weird reason may want to harm me; living in a hotel with Harry's security that was with me 24/7) – we have just dropped the new single called Move and the promo for Move had just started.

I love when we release new music and I love doing promo, but we have recently found out that we have been asked to perform Move on British X Factor, the same one that we won and that got us where we are today. Everytime we would perform on X Factor, it always went with some kind of a pressure, because we want to prove people that we just aren't another act that won and disappeared in the music industry, right after.

Also, being the first and only group to win, with every performance we have to remind people why we won, remind them why they voted for us. We don't want them to say "They used to be so good on XF, but now their music is crap". Which is why we always do a special choreography for the XF performance.

We were currently on rehearsals, with our choreographer Elizabeth, who was showing us the moves that we are supposed to perform on Saturday. She was two minutes into choreography and I was already thinking that there is no chance I will ever be able to do this choreo.

"I am seriously gonna throw up." Perrie announced, once the choreography was done and the music stopped.

"Elizabeth, I love you, but this is insane!" Leigh complained, covering her face with her hands.

"Oh come on, girls! Don't give up before even trying the choreo! I totally think you can do this and you are going to NAIL it!" Elizabeth tried to convince us.

"Honestly, girls, every day is a challenge for us in this industry. And so far, we've managed to overcome all the challenges that we faced. We always strive to do better and to outdo ourselves, so what if we're all questioning if we can pull this off or not? Let's prove ourselves wrong!" Jesy, as per usual, did the pep-talk. I loved how she always had faith in us, no matter what we were dealing with.

"Okay, let's try this." I said and we all decided to try the new choreo.

"Jade, LEFT hand not the right one!" Elizabeth reminded me, probably for the sixth time today. I was honestly so done with this choreography and with myself, it was like my brain and my body weren't in sync and I was completely unfocused.

"Is everything alright?" Perrie asked me.

"It's just not my day. It'll be better tomorrow." I said, as Elizabeth gave us a sign to stop talking and do the choreo again.

"5, 6, 7, 8!" she counted loudly, while clapping with her hands.

At 8 – the four of us started dancing with our male dancers, our Mix Men. Each of us had her bottle of water in her hands, as we pretended it's microphone. I was doing alright, until Elizabeth told us to stop.

"Perrie, that move goes like this." she said, demonstrating her.

Perrie was the slowest one to pick up the choreography and remember it, but so what, not everyone can be good at everything.

The music was on and we did the routine again, this time, determined to finish it.

"LEFT hand, Jade!" Elizabeth shouted, but thankfully she didn't shut off the music, so I just quickly switched to my left hand and continued the routine.

It was unbelievable that she has to tell me at least a zillion times that it's left hand and not right. I am seriously of no use to anyone today.

Meanwhile, I forgot one move, but I think I covered it up good. Ofcourse, I'm not going to let that happen on the stage, but damn do I need to focus.