Chapter 7

I slowly woke up, due to the pain in my head. I gently touched it, wondering why does it hurt. Then it all hit me.

All the memories from last night went trough my head. I quickly jumped and realized I was in my room.

I didn’t know how did I make it to my house, the last thing I remembered was me passing out in the ER. Then I heard voices, coming from our kitchen. I stood up and after finding my slippers, went straight to the kitchen.

“Thank you for being there, Harry. I don’t even wanna think what could’ve happened if you weren’t there.” I could hear Leigh’s voice.

“It’s ok Leigh-Anne, I … “ Harry stopped talking as soon as I entered the kitchen. I was more than surprised to see him in my kitchen at 10 a.m. in a white shirt and black trousers.

His curles were messy and all over his face and that was when I realized that he slept over. Oh boy.

As much as I wanted to take a picture of him like this and post it on twitter, I didn’t. The good thing about me was that I always knew what to say, no matter the situation.

Well, that ability evaporated now. I had no clue what to say to him and I just kept looking at him and waiting for him to say something first. He was doing the same thing, which was really annoying.

Leigh was the one who interrupted the silence. She screamed and ran to me, hugging me tightly and explaining how much she is relieved to see that I’m fine.

I recognized the tone of her voice, immediately knowing that she’s close to sobbing. In order to prevent her dramatic attack in front of Harry, I started calming her and gently touching her hair.

“It’s ok Leigh, I’m fine. It’s ok.” I kept saying. Leigh was a tough girl, but when it was about her loved ones, she had no control over her emotions. She was a very sensitive person, indeed.

“You didn’t tell Perrie and Jesy, didn’t you?” I said, after a couple of minutes.

“Are you crazy?! Ofcourse I called them the moment I found out! They have the right to know, Jade!” I gasped and closed my eyes. I hated drama and I didn’t really want to upset anyone. After all, I was fine.

“Wait, you didn’t call my mother, right?” I said, suddenly. She gave me a guilty look.

“Leigh! Why would you do that? She must’ve died from worrying! And she has a weak heart! Are you completely insane?” I stopped hugging her, feeling very fury.

It was one thing to tell Perrie and Jesy, but it was completely other when it came to my mother. I was just about to grab my phone and call her, when Harry soothed me.

“I spoke with her after Leigh-Anne, I completely convinced her that you’re ok. But you should call her now, she should hear it from you.” he said, finishing his coffee and standing up.

I was completely mesmerized with his whole appereance and I didn’t know why. There was something so attractive about him now, being in my kitchen, formally dressed, with his messy hair, drinking coffee. I must’ve hit my head pretty hard.

“Thank you. You’re going?” I asked, watching him putting on his suit. He nodded.

“I’ll see you off.” I said and followed him to the door, after he said goodbye to Leigh. I was feeling nervous and awkward at the same time.

“So, um … I didn’t know that you slept over.” I said.

“I wanted to make sure that you’re ok. Since, girls weren’t here and all.” he said, simply.