Chapter 35

Well, well, well. Who knew Jade, my Jade, my innocent girlfriend was capable of something like this. She was actually faking her period and teasing the hell out of me for three damn days just to prove some ridiculous point to me. Yes, I can’t go a day without fucking her, thanks for asking.

Needless to say that she ended the conversation with that cliff hanger, sassy and confident, as she always is when it comes to anything except sex, but it turned out I created a monster.

“Oh and one more thing, baby – don’t overthink yourself of how are you going to punish me tonight. You are on a business meeting, after all.”

Her voice was still echoing in the back of my mind, repeating her words over and over. Damn, she said that on purpose, knowing that I’ll spend every single second of this shitty, unnecessary meeting thinking exactly about it.

With Jade you could play a lot of things and maybe even win – but when it came to her brain, you’d always lose. That little pain in the ass was extremely intelligent.

Ohhhhh when I finally get back to South Shields. I’ve been having painful errections for 72 hours, not wanting to jerk off in her mum’s house like a douchebag. All the ways I’m gonna make sure she never does this again.

If I wasn’t a dumb male, with a dick instead of a brain, I would maybe get angry and fight with her over this, but no, I’ve been sick of this abstinence shit for so long and I wanted her so bad.

Just thinking of her screaming my name over and over again, under me, makes me hard. Thank God I brought 40-something condoms with us to Shields. As always, I was right. Hell, we’re gonna use them all.

Her mum’s going out, so we can have all house for ourselves. Good, because we will need it.

All the memories of us having sex start filling my mind, as I can’t control myself. Her sweaty, beautiful, naked body under mine. Her moans and gasps. Her fingers pulling my hair as I keep pushing deeper and deeper, marking her body wherever I want to, my fingers slipping inside of …

“Harry! Are you listening a word we’re saying?” one of our management people, Courtney or Christie suddenly shouts, catching my attention.

“Yeah.” I lie, instantly.  

“Great, what were we talking about?” she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. What the fuck is her problem?

“About Simon coming back from Monaco?” I guessed. They must have really been talking about his trip to Monaco, Simon was always such a bragger.

“It’s ok, Christine. He’s doing it on purpose, because he’s pissed that I made him come back from his holiday.” Simon said confidently, smiling at me.

“Yeah, you did.” I said.

“Harry!” Liam scolds me and I roll my eyes. He does this every time and it’s annoying the hell out of me.

“Let’s go back to business, guys. I wanted to talk about your numbers …” he starts and opens the folder in his hands.

I immediately shut off, because our numbers are perfect. We have sold out every single concert, every single copy of our album, our perfume will soon be launched.  What is there to complain about?

Now I can go back to my girlfriend’s perfect body.

Her lips around me, her tiny hand squeezing mine as she comes, her saying my name over and over again, driving me crazy with her hips.

This is going to be one hell of a meeting.

Jade’s POV