Chapter 1

“Jade, you have to hurry up, we’re doing an interview in an hour!” When I heard the word hour, my eyes instantly opened. I didn’t have the feeling it was that late. I removed my blanket and stood up. In front of me was a mirror and I almost screamed when I recognized myself in it.

My long, purple-reddish hair was in such a mess, I still had make-up on my face from yesterday, which was everywhere except on the places where it should be and my skin looked odd, like I was ill or something. I rushed to the bathroom to wash my hair, hoping I’d make it even though I didn’t have much time, but then I discovered we ran out of shampoo.

Which was, I could guarantee, Leigh-Anne’s fault. She was obsessed with her hair and she washed it literally every day. I brushed my teeth quickly and when I returned to my room, I put on my denim trousers which I had for ages and some yellow hoodie, which I thought was Perrie’s. She used to leave her stuff in my room all the time and I didn’t mind it, ‘cause Perrie was simply not a tidy person.

After removing my make-up, I tied my hair in a pony tail and after grabbing my phone I joined the girls in the dining room. “The sleeping beauty has finally arrived.” said Jesy when I came in and smiled. “What’s with your hair?” Leigh asked me. “It’s dirty. And I tried to wash it, but somebody expended whole shampoo and left an empty bottle, instead. Again.”

Jesy and Perrie laughed and I couldn’t help, but laugh with them. After all, it was just dirty hair and I was known for not being able to stay mad for long. “Sorry, Jade. If I give you biscuits in the car, will you still be mad?” she pulled out a bag of my favourite biscuits and I seized it from her hands. “I’ll think about it.” I said and smirked.

Our car stopped in front of the studio and after we were sure we took everything we need, we got out of the car. I didn’t even had time to blink, when Leigh-Anne shouted “Look who’s here, girls!”. I raised my head and saw guys from One Direction. Perrie screamed and ran into Zayn’s arms. “You didn’t tell me you were going to be here!” she said after kissing him and putting her arms around his waist. “I wanted to surprise you.” he smiled shyly and leaned his forehead on hers. “Well, you surely did Mr.” she said and they kissed again. And again.

They didn’t even stop when Louis told them to get a room. The boys approached us and each of them greeted us by a kiss on the cheek. 1D guys were cool and our good friends and they were all special on their own way. Louis was the funniest one, always in a good mood. Liam was called “Daddy Direction” and was such a good dancer. Harry was the cheeky one, but a great listener. Zayn was the shy one and very talented in multiple ways. Niall was the cute Irish guy, the most relaxed of them all and everybody’s friend. I was still chewing my biscuit absently because I was thinking about something, when I felt a finger on my cheek.

“You have crumbs on your cheek.” Harry said with a soft voice, his mesmerizing green eyes meeting with mine. And in that moment, I felt kind of weird. Like, there weren’t my girls and his friends around us. Like there was just the two of us. I blinked and suddenly, I felt so ashamed. Here I was, standing in front of this gorgeous guy, looking as worst as possible. Wait, why do I suddenly care? He’s just a friend. A really good looking friend, though. And if you are wondering if I said something, let’s just say I turned into a goldfish and said absolutely nothing. That’s right, applause for Jade, please! Jesy announced that we have to go and when she finally separated Perrie and Zayn (which took her ages) we got in.

When hair-stylist and make-up artist finished with me, I looked like myself again. My hair is perfectly stylized in purple-reddish waves, my face glows and I’m wearing the most amazing heels ever, with little bow-ties all over them. “We look amazing! Let’s take photo!” Perrie grabbed her camera and we all made funny faces while she was taking photos. “Girls, we’re ready for you!” said one of the assistants.

After doing a performance of our single Wings, the girls and I were talking to our hosts. All of a sudden, one of the hosts – Max, asked me if I was dating somebody. Tiny part of me immediately thought about Harry. Which was absolutely ridiculous, since I didn’t like him in that way. Then I realized that everybody was watching at me and waiting for me to reply. “I’m sorry, I’m a little bit distracted today. No, I’m not dating anyone currently. I’m single.” thank God I managed to make three normal sentences. 

A/N: Hi guys, thanks for reading the very first chapter of my story! I ship Jade & Harry sooo much and I'm so exciting that my first story will be about them. I'm really curious to see whether you like this for now or not. Feel free to comment and give me an advice if you want too. Also, english is not my maternal language, so if you notice that something sounds weird or you don't understand what I wanted to say, please let me know! :) xx  Credit for cover goes to lovely Cannonwall :)