26🔞. Preference: Shower Seggs

what shower seggs is like with el sidmean. Let's also assume they have big enough showers that this works...

Ethan: I'm thinking he'd have your front body pressed against the glass of the shower door, whilst he has one hand on your hip and the other on your shoulder, just straight railing you against the shower door. Back arched and legs quivering because I'd guess Ethan would rough fuck, in the shower.

Harry: Ik its meant to be shower seggs oneshots... But let's assume this is a bath for hygienic reasons. He'd be lying on his back, hands clenching against the side of the bath, and knuckles white from how hard he was gripping the tub, whilst you rode him with your hands on his chest. Water would be sloshing from the sides form how much you two moved whilst riding, but neither cared about the mess you were making.

JJ: He has his arms wrapped around your back as your legs are wrapped around his waist, whilst you bounce against his hips to match his thrusts into you. It's definitely hot as Hell, but a bit more loving than rough, as due to being in a shower, the movement isn't too erratic. He'd press tender kisses to your shoulder and sometimes deliver a playful ass-smack. Of course.

Josh: Unlike JJ, he doesn't give a shit about being safe in the slippery area. He'd have your hands against a wall with one of his hands wrapped around your hair- using that to pull your head back, and the other hand on your hips- pulling it back and forth with his rough thrusts and occasionally delivering a slap or reaching around to squeeze your chest.

Simon: He'd have you with your legs wrapped around his waist as you gripped the top of teh shower door and screamed whilst he railed you, your whole body shaking with each time he harshly thrusted. Oh, one hand would also be wrapped around your neck, cutting off some of the blood which should've been going to your head- causing your head to spin with pleasure.

Tobi: Your back would be against the shower door, whilst he held up one of your legs to your body to give him access, slamming into you and making you (s)cream. Passionate as fuck because he'd be leaving hickeys across your collarbone and neck whilst also whispering degrading words which only made it hotter.

Vik: This feels unholy to even think of, hence I reckon he'd opt for soft shower seggs. Also bc he's engaged (congrats to you, Vik!) I'll just keep it quite brief: Honestly, it's a two in one deal, he'd half be focussed on fucking, and half focussed on getting you and himself clean in the process. Deadass just scrubbing soap n having sex.

Freezy: Didn't fuck bc #NoBitches

----

i know this is short but school takes up too much time, so deal w it.

Also in the works of a new SDMN book (which I may randomly abandon) and a Pt2 to the KSI Jackbox smut. 

Anyways BYE I GUESS,
 GRAC <3