three

"Abandoned places

"Abandoned places. Since it wouldn't catch much attention."

Asuka's voice echoed inside your head. It was a bummer indeed that she doesn't want to go with you since she's a certified scaredy-cat. But Asuka reminded you if anything happens, you can just give her a call. At least, she was reliable, even though her help wouldn't do much.

At first, when you were thinking about this decision to 'find' Rindou, you felt determined and fired up. Those emotions in you, truly distracted you in cram school, since you can't focus at all. All that was inside your mind was finding the Haitani Brothers' hideout.

But now...a colossal regretful feeling starts blooming inside you. Was your determination before was just pumped up from your emotions but never was from your brain? Neither from your logical thinking nor common sense?

Because it could have been confirmed that meeting the brothers is just the same as a death wish. Somehow you thought that you should have listened to Asuka's warning and top it all off with your English teacher's too. Being too brave doesn't mean that you will survive, even warriors that fight in wars, most of them are brave, strong and loyal....but death didn't avoid them either. It only increases the possibility for them to win a fight but it never promises to make them immortal.

So being too bold right now wouldn't make you safe from the Haitanis, isn't it?

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴅɪɴɢᴜs ║▌║▌║█│▌

Why did I ever get myself into this?

It was 7 pm, the sky that was bright orange before had turned into purplish instead, indicating that it was the time for the moon to shine after the sun has taken over. You must say that you do have a love-hate relationship with nighttime because when the night comes, it means that everyone should go back from school or work or whatever stressful things that they do in the day, they should leave it instantly and get the rest that they deserve to get.

Even during the night, the cacophony in Roppongi starts to simmer down (but nightclubs are about to get wild though). Unlike during the day, where car honks can be heard, shop garage doors that start to open up one by one and even numerous people greeting each other, daytime sure was full of obstreperous people. But those people are human beings with limited energy, all that ebullience in them will die down during nighttime.

So nights are fun indeed, it was a time where everything is serene and wonderful views will be displayed in the sky, with stars decorating it. If only we have nights only, so we could sleep forever and live in these tranquil moments for eternity.

However, no matter how beautiful nights could be, detrimental people and crimes will come out and be active during these times, because it is an opportunity for them to commit their sins since most people will be fully unaware of their surroundings and they can do their job even in silence.