seventeen

Haitani?

Haitani?

You were too stunned at what was happening to you.

This sounds so impossible.

But whose glasses will it be when it wasn't his?

That very particular stupid-looking round golden glasses.

Who else will it belong to?

Although you did see Haru wearing them before, you believe Rindou had retrieved it back and it will be impossible if it's Haru...isn't he in a very weak state after what you did to him?

You grabbed onto his glasses that were in upside down position, not knowing if it's still wearable or not anymore.

And as you turned your back to find where was that 'hero' who saved you from getting hit by a ball.

Then your eyes widened.

The sound of another ball rolling on the floor was heard, but specifically, it was the murderous one, the one that was truly deadly if anyone will ever get hit by that thing.

And there was someone, laying flat on his back on the court's floor like he was a starfish or something.

You can't help but panic as you realised who it truly was.

Your guess will always be right.

It was Rindou.

You stood up from your position and ran towards him.

As you were in proximity with the blonde-blue-haired boy, you kneeled on the ground, concern was written on your face and he also was grunting, trying to ease the pain that was surging on his face.

Not forget to mention the pain in the back of his head from hitting on the floor in such a fast motion, the force on it must be too strong that he might get a concussion as an aftermath.

Rindou then moved into a sitting position, eyes still closed shut and tightly to the point his forehead formed stretch marks but as he opened his eyes...

The least expected thing happened.

There you were with a hand on his shoulder and your face was so close to his like it was the only thing that he was viewing in his eyes.

"Haitani, are you okay?"

Oh my god.

Your voice... which usually was harsh and rough was now...just the complete opposite than it actually is. It was soft and gentle, then what's worsening this situation more was how your breath was fanning on his lips.

It's like...

...you're about to kiss him.

So he can't control the heat that was forming on his cheeks and the way that the tip of his ears was reddening. Even the back of his nape was starting to get hot, not because of his sweat but because you were the main reason.