nine

Recess had finally come, everyone was exiting the class quickly like they were animals getting released from a cage.

As everyone was busying their way to the cafeteria, imagining the food that they were about to devour later on. Most people bring their lunchboxes but there are some that rely on the food there, hoping the lunch they serve will be delicious since most students were tired from the half-day of the school session.

But Rindou didn't rush there. Obviously, his mind was preoccupied with something else instead of the lunch that he made himself (he made onigiris by the way).

And that is about who the hell are you actually.

The only way to get more information about you (without asking you directly), is of course from the school bulletin board. Since the way your classmates talk about you, sounds like you had made lots of academic achievements for this school and to be frank, you might be 'popular' among the teachers since only smartass students will be their favourite.

As he already found the bulletin board, which was near the school locker section, he scanned every bit that was on it. What caught his eye was a name list, particularly last year's exam results.

Yes.

It's a ranking list.

This means everyone in the whole batch will know what ranked did everyone else got because even the person who got the last place will be exposed.

That's how ruthless the school system is.

Telling these low ranked students that this is a lesson for them and they should have 'tried harder' and be more serious.

But before he tries to find your name, he wants to find his name first. (Yes, he didn't even know what ranked he get last year, all he know was that he get to be in the highest-ranked class)

Of course, he's going to put himself above others first, it's like a lifestyle for him, to just be highly of himself.

12. Haitani Rindou (Class 2-4)

Japanese language - 83% (A)

Japanese literature - 76% (A-)

Mathematics - 92% (A+)

Social studies - 82% (A)

Science - 70% (A-)

English - 63% (B)

Rindou had a satisfied grin etched on his features.

God made me hot and smart.

(Sometimes self-conceited people needs someone to knock the sense out of them)

Well, he did notice his English is the lowest but that doesn't matter, because still, he's in the top 20. That's a really awesome achievement, for someone that skipped school endlessly like him.