special

Hey everyone! I want to give a huge thanks to everyone that has been supporting, reading and voting this fanfic so far! I can't ever express my gratitude and gratefulness in any other way. We finally got ranked number one to #rindou and reached 40k reads! I have never imagined for it to reach this far as I thought this fic is going nowhere and not going to be read by anyone. Thank you so much everyone! This story wouldn't have gone this far without your support so please enjoy this laidback and funny chapter of me interviewing Rindou and (First Name) in a so called talk show lol.

Zuu: Ladies and gentleman, give it up to (Last Name) (First Name) and Haitani Rindou!

Audience is cheering and whistling to them.

Rindou and (First Name) entered the stage awkwardly and waved hesitantly to the audience.

Rindou leaned in closer to (First Name)'s ear.

Rindou: Who are these people in the audience?

(First Name): The readers, I guess.

Rindou: What? Readers? What on earth—

(First Name): They're reading our story, you dingus!

Rindou: For what?

(First Name): Because they can! Now can you please—

Zuu clears her throat.

Zuu: You two can take your seats.

(First Name): Our apologies.

(First Name) pulled Rindou to the seats, to their misfortune, are stools and Zuu got to see on a comfortable bean bag.

Rindou: Why are we sitting on stools? Why do you get to sit on a comfortable bean bag?

(First Name): Haitani!

Zuu smiles.

Zuu: Sit.

Both of them sit instantly.

Zuu: Now, ladies and gentleman. Our special guests have finally arrived! It's none other than Dingus' main characters! Okay, then! Please introduce yourselves!

(First Name) & Rindou: My name—

Both of them clicked their tongues at the same time.

Zuu: Let's start with the dingus, first.

Rindou looks unamused.

Rindou: Oi. Who are you to call me that? There's only one person that can call me—

(First Name): I'm (Last Name) (First Name). Third year in Roppongi High.

Rindou: Why did you just cut me off?! I was about to introduce myself! The interviewer even let me—

Zuu: It's Zuu.

Rindou: Zoo?! As in an animal Zoo? Who the hell calls themselves as Zoo?

(First Name) pinches Rindou's shoulder as he hissed from the pain.

Rindou: What was that for?!

(First Name) shushed him and pulled his body closer to her as she started to whisper.

(First Name): Listen, you idiot...you don't want to mess with this woman in front of us. Do you have any idea how powerful she is?

Rindou: The fuck you're so scared for? Who is this Zoo anyways? You know I don't trust people with weird ass names.