twenty nine

Rindou sure has never been this angry towards Ran

Rindou sure has never been this angry towards Ran. Maybe because it always been the opposite, it was always be Rindou who is the one that will be in a scared state or getting mad at, considering as how much calm and relax Ran seems to be, his anger issues sure was on a different level, especially when he just woken up from his slumber.

But it didn't matter at this moment, Rindou's fear towards him was depleting, just because of what Asuka had explained to him before, he sure can already tell who is the real perpetrator towards all of this monstrosity.

Of course, it was none other than his damn older brother.

After all that encounter between him and Asuka, and also her forcing herself to treat him sushi (only because she almost pepper sprayed him), he was already on his way back home with his motorbike on a different level of speed than he usually goes for.

This speed was not like usual, it was mixed with anger and aversion, that's how it felt like. So even if the breeze that he was feeling from the speed that he was going was suppose to ease him and calm his anger, it was no use, because his anger had exceeded more than anything.

Maybe people will say how he's just overreacting and he should calm down, but you see, none of this misunderstanding between you and him would happen if it weren't for his older brother, who's now acting like a meddler.

Who is he to decide shit for him?

What? Is it because he's older and somehow more 'mature' he can make decisions for him without discussing?

Is that what he was trying to imply from his actions?

Even if those two just have a one year age gap, Ran still babies him like they have such a huge age gap between each other and acting as if he knows better. This infantilization towards Rindou needs to stop now.

Sometimes, this overprotectiveness from Ran sure is starting to piss him off and it was not something sweet or affectionate to him anymore, it was just plainly irritating.

He sure has no idea how he's going to discuss with that older brother of his but he knows damn well, that it's not going to turn out good and it will just end up with an intense argument, that's how he was envisioning what was going to happen later.

Just as he finally escaped the traffic jam and was just a few seconds away from his house, he realized how dim his house looked from the outside and he could already tell about one particular thing.

His brother is asleep.

No further explanation to that.