fifteen

The next day

The next day

"No way. You met his older brother?!"

It's 9 am to be exact and at this very moment, it's Physical Education. If you were being honest, you believe it or not is that you don't hate sports, sometimes it's stirring, especially when you get to play with your classmates and have fun with most of them, certainly when all of you are screaming and going crazy when the game starts becoming intense but it totally depends. If it's   ( favourite sport), you're down for it but other than that, you need to get forced first, and then you will have to play it since you wouldn't have a choice.

Now, you see, what your class was supposed to do is to change into your respective PE clothes, but instead of doing that, most of them were surrounding you and asked you about your gist with Rindou yesterday.

It's not like they're just going to keep quiet and let you be, this is real new shit for them and this was the 'perfect time' to interrogate and interview you like they're some irking reporters, raiding around a well-known celebrity.

You were sitting on the bench beside Akari while the other ones were standing in a semicircle like they were in a ritual. Your classmates were never mean (honestly you're the one that's mean to people) and most of them are close with you, but when it comes to gossip, they're more intrigued than any lessons that you have in class. Even the ones that rarely communicate with you started to join in the fun.

You don't mind telling anything about yesterday, because it's not like it's supposed to be secretive and on top of that, you both still need to sit next to each other during English so they will eventually know that unfortunately, he's your writing portfolio partner. 

But you never intend to talk about the deal though, because you might think that Rindou doesn't want people to know that he asked you to be his friend.

That statement too.

It can also rile up a misunderstanding.

It's not like you fully trust your classmates to not tell anyone outside of class, they have plenty of other friends and it is not a joke that you said that rumour spreads faster than the cafeteria worker in your school serves their food. Yeah, unbelievably fast.

"He got a chronic sinus infection though. You still willing to love him?" You said with a snicker, bet they will fall out of love if they saw how Ran look like when you last saw him. 

His long soft hair was all dishevelled, tissues barely giving cooperation to just stick in his noseholes and the way that he was sneezing endlessly, you thought a typhoon was about to destroy Roppongi or an earthquake was about to happen.

"Wait, what happened to him?"

"I don't know." You shrugged because Rindou never said anything about his brother yesterday and he acted like you both didn't encounter Ran either. You were also confused on why Ran didn't join both of you at dinner, like Rindou did say that his brother may join dinner...guess the fight last night was serious all along. You did hear some words that they said but it was vague, you never knew the story that caused them to fight that crystal clear so...it's better off to say nothing.