twenty seven

"What are you doing here?"

Seriously?

Out of all things that you can ask...

You choose to ask the obvious.

Can't you see?

He was definitely forced by Asuka and also got dragged in the alleyway so that he wouldn't run away or ignore you anymore. Let's just say that Asuka is a chain, tied on his feet so he has no choice but to stay glued where he was standing, even if he was dying to run away.

Rindou's expression was blank. Unreadable. He always has a bored and exhausted looking face, which technically is his resting face but...

...the expression that he's showing right now...

It's obvious that he's angry.

He let out an annoyed sigh and replied, "Oh, it's a new hobby of mine. Randomly standing in empty alleyways."

He's being sarcastic. So this is how he behaves when he's angry?

"I'm not scared." you responded to his question before, when he stated about how you look like you've seen a ghost.

No.

You're lying.

You are scared. You weren't ready for this unexpected confrontation.You didn't get to gather what to say or even where to start with your words. It was so spontaneous (one of the things you hate in life) and you don't like the fact that you're unprepared to face this situation.

Imagine doing a presentation without preparing any notes for your points or not even getting to fathom of the topic that you were about to present to the whole class, that's how exactly this feels like.

That nervous feeling is the same.

Having to just say whatever came up in your head, not knowing if it's wrong or right, not knowing whatever the hell will be in people's minds when you were talking or even what their impression will be towards you. Are they laughing at you? Do they even bother to listen? Did you said something stupid?
Because that's how scary words that roll off someone's tongue can be. It's irreversible. Once you say something, it can't be taken back or be fixed, because words show how you perceive things and what you think.

Perception also will then affect your behavior.

So the cycle will just be never-ending.