twenty two

Rindou sure is aware of his stage fright but at this moment, anger sure is the only thing in his mind so he has no feeling of fear anymore in him, he pushed it all away and seems like someone else is possessing him

It's usually his brother that will do the talking but Rindou wanted to order everyone himself.

Because to him, this problem involves you so it automatically becomes his too.

This is a rare occasion to happen. Rindou will only talk when Ran is sick and he has no choice but to lead everyone on that day, or when he wants to add a few things, but sometimes he has nothing else to say since Ran had told everything.

But now.

It's just him standing at the centre of the meeting gathering while all his underlings were sitting on the bleachers, waiting for his order.

Ran was to shed tears because he was so proud, he can't believe Rindou is standing on the stage alone now. He usually wanted Ran to accompany him because he was mostly scared.

But God is this a sign that Rindou is starting to be independent and believing in himself?

Ran can't believe a mere girl can change his brother this much.

She better fall in love with Rindou, for goodness sake.

"Yesterday, Roppongi Supermarket, 7 pm." Rindou's stern voice reverberated through the spaces of the circus tent.

These are rare moments where the goofy Rindou will look so confident and charismatic that if his fangirls see this, they will definitely melt into a pool.

The fact that all of his underlings who are usually noisy were so quiet that it felt like no one is present there. If they like to confess, they truly get goosebumps with Rindou and the way he conveyed his words, they were already ready to obey any order that he was going to give.