thirty four

"Oi, we can make a run if we–" Red haired guy was about to make his way to flee from the scene, but there's no use

He was making it obvious anyways.

Especially when Rindou had stepped into the picture and decided to interrupt their conversation. "I'm sorry but can you also share what you're whispering?"

In an instant, red haired guy only grin nervously, not bothering to make some kind of excuse or cover up his plans to run. He sure was at the brink of giving up and wishing all of this to just end already.

When comparing to red haired and blondie, it seems like red haired was the delinquent "pro" type that was already used to getting into some corrupted shit. By the looks of him, you can just tell that he's associated with drugs, be it taking it or even selling them to people.

Blondie on the other hand still looks like he's an amateur or new. Or it's easy to say that he's probably not the type to go that far....but you weren't sure either.

You have no means to assume that they have some niceness in them. They hurt your mother, that's the only thing you have to focus on.

Maybe it's just his sad face that was making you think that there's still moral values inside of him and probably...his moral compass was just moving to different directions and you wouldn't deny it, it's still not okay, but at least it still exists.

But you were so sure the red haired guy doesn't even have a moral compass in the first place. It may have vanished a long time ago.

As you still have your gaze fixated on blondie, all you see is how melancholic his expression was. But it's not like you're so amused seeing someone suffer, if you have that feeling, you are sure that you can be diagnosed as a psychopath that has no empathy.

But you're not sorry either. If we were to turn back time, you have no effort to mend anything and you still say the same thing all over again.

"He sure is sad, huh? He looks like a walking corpse," You mocked, making sure he's aware that you don't give the slightest damn if he wants to cry blood or plead on his knees at the moment because in the end, he just has to face it that this is the consequences of his own action.

"Comparing what you've gone through, what this dude is feeling is literally...nothing." Rindou decided to add, not bothering to sympathise with the blonde guy either as he folded his arms to his chest, presenting how pissed he is.

The fact their actions even interfered with your friendship with Rindou. How can that guy not be annoyed and not say what he said?

It just gets even worse when Rindou was being accused as a person that's associated with them, hell, you even had the assumption about him having the possibility to stoop low as them or even being the one ordering them to do that to your mother.