intro

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴅɪɴɢᴜs ║▌║▌║█│▌

So I think it's fine if you want to skip this chapter and go straight away to the story if you want to because this chapter is just a brief summarization and introduction to the story.

↪ About the reader, I will not use l/n // y/n// n/n but instead, I will use (Last Name)/ (First Name)/ (Nickname) and the reader will use she/her pronouns and yes, of course, I'm not going to describe how she looks like because it is a reader-insert for a reason. And I am sick of books that state their body type, skin colour or eye colour or something because it most likely proves that the writer is standardizing beauty. And we all know that beauty is subjective and it should not be specified, especially in a reader-insert book. Also, this story prioritizes personality and chemistry rather than physical appearance because I'm also tired of stories that keep on making the guy fall in love with the girl just because she's pretty and that's the only thing good about her. Yeah sorry for projecting here BAHAHAAHAH.

↪ Now for Rindou's character, don't worry he's not going to be a bad boy, playboy or a sex monster or some shit and he's a green flag in this fic and he will be really sweet later on. I will make every one of you have even higher standards than you already have for men and of course, my main purpose of making this story is to make people love him more. Let's say that I started this fic because I want to do him justice because most fics of him are just smut (without a love story/bearable plot) and some people write him horribly and dehumanize him and straight up just make his personality having lust 24/7 and make him only knows what sex is and nothing else. Yeah it infuriates me actually but if you like those stories and write them, I don't hate you though, people have their own preferences and likes and of course I don't want to send hate to these amazingly talented writers, they also work hard to write their stories and have the freedom to write whatever they want and enjoy themselves. So no hate to these writers, it's just really difficult to find a green flag Rindou fic tho BAHAHAH.

contents:

1) Heavy Fluff - yeah this story most likely is going to be adorable and pure happiness between two individuals but it's not just their love story is adorable but also their friendship will be cute too.

2) Heavy Crack - I don't know if the jokes I write in this story are going to be funny or not. BUT I'M TRYING. Of course, I would not write offensive jokes because those are unfunny in the first place. And I know for sure Rindou and (First Name)'s idioticness will be on the same level and both of them will be hilarious.

3) Heavy Angst - Buckle up besties cuz lots of sad shit is going to happen so I advise every one of you to stay strong.

timeline:

1) 2005-2007 ( so there's going to be flip phones)

2) This storyline is concurrent with the manga timeline so it is going to follow the timeline where Bonten exists. Meaning that Thiccmichi didn't time leap 10 years before the present timeline, so the battle of Kantou Manji with Toman 2nd Gen doesn't exist. Kantou Manji is already on top after the Three Deity War and quickly Bonten will exist later on.

age:

1) Rindou and (First Name) are 17 in 2005 so meaning they're still minors so don't expect steamy stuff when they're at this age.

2) Ran and the other Tenjiku members are 18.

3) OCs will also be 17 except one of them is 20.

setting:

Most places will be in Roppongi but some places are fiction such as their hideout, but there will also be places that are going to be real but the details might not be quite accurate since I don't live there. But most places will be logical and distances to other places like Yokohama and Shibuya will be accurate.

↪Their romance trope is Friends to Lovers so it is a slow burn since I will develop their friendship first then their love relationship.

↪ Story will also be in the second POV so the reader-insert will be labelled as 'you'.

↪ Warning will be stated above the chapter if it mentions sensitive topics. But don't worry, most likely sensitive topics such as r4p3, will not be put into detail and will only be mentioned (if it is a part of the plot).

↪ This story is PG-13 and sfw.

↪Yes this is also the first fanfic that I ever written and publish but don't assume that it's going to be bad though, give it a try and a chance first.

↪ Main track: Dandelions by Ruth B

↪ So yeah that's all for now, thanks for stopping by this chapter and hope you will enjoy the fic later on.