twenty eight

Yesterday evening

Yesterday evening

Asuka sure has no time to interrogate you on and on about why you are refusing to hangout with her in her mother's restaurant. I mean, it's not like it's something new that you'll do and it's actually a routine that you'll do after cram school.

But as Rindou suddenly came out of nowhere and wanted to help you with the writing portfolio, you don't hangout with her anymore and sometimes you're with Rindou more rather than her. Maybe on the weekends, you fully hangout with her all day but that's not occasionally.

Last weekend you didn't hangout with her and coincidentally, something bad happened to your mother.

She knows that it's childish to feel jealous and you're not her property or something, you have the freewill to be friends with anyone. But if the person that she's been friends with for almost 3 years already is somehow choosing some guy that's a fucking delinquent and is known to literally murdering someone when he's just 12 years-old, she might just accidentally develop that jealous feeling.

Sometimes she doubted if it's safe or not for you to just be alone with him. She knows that the incident 5 years ago was an accident and in fact, there was also an unknown detrimental drug involved in the situation but still, someone died in the incident.

Why is it that everyone is just brushing it off?

Like it's not a big of a deal from the first place. It was as if she's being overdramatic in the first place.

But yet, Asuka wanted to trust you and she's always aware that you're not dumb. You don't trust people so easily and if you were to befriend Rindou again, she needs to stop over worrying and trust your own decisions.

But well, it seems that Rindou was already showing signs to you that he doesn't want to be friends with you anymore. There were no signs of him at all today and he must not even bother to even read the letter.

What a bastard.

He even has the audacity to let you two wait for hours. It's not that you have no effort to apologize to him. He's also not obligated to accept your apology but at least, he should give you an answer and come out from the hideout.

Does he have any idea how nervous she was to just keep on waiting yesterday? The fact that you're so stubborn and kept on being persistent to wait for his ass.

She doesn't want to leave you alone because if anything were to happen to you...she can't imagine how she's going to live with that guilt. And if it were bound for something awful to happen to you two last night, then that will be way better than just you alone being in trouble.