seven

You know the feeling when you are already asleep but still, you can hear people, most likely it was when someone left one more step to reach dreamland but

The noise died down all of a sudden.

You were too lazy to find out why. Maybe it was your Mathematics teacher who suddenly came back because he decided to say that the students' education is way more important than his son's health.

Damn it, I was about to go to sleep.

But your assumption wasn't right.

"Get up." Someone's cold voice can be heard.

You know that the voice wasn't directed to you but the problem is...

The voice was just near you.

Meaning that the person was talking to Akio.

Well, the more embarrassing thing is that Akio is the type to wake up in a panic manner (like a mom).

So you can hear the stuff on his table falling and being out of place.

"M-m-m-m-m-me?!" Akio was jittering.

Who the fuck stutters like that? And what is he so scared of? Your annoyance was only kept in your mind.

You were not that curious to know what was going on, so still, your face was buried in your arms. You adjusted your head a little to make yourself more comfortable.

"This is my seat now. So, get up."

The sound of Akio panickly putting his stuff into his bag and moving away from his seat rings into your ears.

Yet again.

Everyone is so quiet.

It's like the presence of a certain someone is agitating every person in the class.

Asuka on the other hand was panicking like crazy. She had to lie to the teacher that she wanted to go to the toilet. That's her worst trait, she is scared to lie and feels guilty for leaving the teacher's class just to do something.

And that she wanted to save you.

Even if your class is next to hers, she needs to use the long way. The toilet was in the opposite direction to your class. So she has no choice but for her teacher to buy her lie.

There were three stairs in the building. Each one at the left, middle and right. Your class was near the left stairs, so she had to go to the first floor by using the middle stairs. Pretending like she was going upstairs and going back down using the left stairs so that she can head straight to your class.

And she will not hesitate to do what she will do next.

You were too tired to know what was going on and proceeded to ignore the situation.