six

Nothing could ever beat a relieving hot shower

After all that 'waste of time' of adventures of yours, you had dinner with your parents that were waiting for you to come home. Your parents had assumed quickly that you decided to stay in cram school for a little longer (because their daughter takes school very 'seriously'). You didn't tell them where you were actually from, so it doesn't count as lying isn't it? Sometimes you can lie without even making up a lie. It happens naturally. Your parents are supportive and loving even. So surprisingly, your parents are the type that listens to every story that you have, even how ridiculous it will be.

But of course, you wouldn't talk about the trespassing attempt that you did because you know for sure that you are dead meat if they find out. There's no way in hell they will react happily, especially when it comes to your safety.

And there it is, that one thing about you that people complain about.

You were too brave to take risks sometimes.

Your parents can't even figure out where did that dauntless behaviour of yours came from and it's obvious that it's not from them, they will like to avoid risks if they were given the chance. From trying to climb the top of the swings rather than swinging it to lighting up a lighter on your birthday candles when you were just 3, you were one handful for a daughter indeed. So it was an achievement for your parents to still have you alive to this day. They deserve a round of applause from others for sure.

Your stories weren't too detailed but weren't lacking info either, and you said to them that you were unlucky to do the writing portfolio alone because of your partner's absence. Then, there was your mom starting a lecture about how life has its ups and downs and we have to accept the way it is. Meanwhile, your dad spitting out the name of an employee that he always rant about because she was too dumb to handle tasks on her own.

All the stories that happen to you today, you never left a single one...

but never did you mention Rindou.

He was like a filler chapter of your story, not necessary for the plot at all. Because what was the point anyways of talking about him? In the end, you still were suffering alone with this damn writing portfolio.

God, Rindou did waste the 3 valuable hours of your life. He could have just said that he didn't want to help you. But instead, he wanted to be prideful and ask for you to beg him like you were so desperate in the first place.

If I see him again, I swear I'll make sure he sleeps with one eye open.

As you plopped your body on your queen-sized bed, you exhaled in satisfaction. The breeze of the air conditioner felt more obvious on your thick bed sheets. But you know that this wonderland feeling of yours wouldn't remain since you have lots of homework to do. Specifically, maths that have about 5 pages of working problems that you have to solve. What is wrong with math teachers? They sure do have a weird passion and torturing students sure is one of their hobbies indeed. No one is going to ask you to calculate the probability of someone being sick or some shit in real life but you can confirm that the probability of you losing your mind is equal to 1.