thirteen

"You like cats?" You closed your distance with him and honestly, you're interrupting him.

That's one dumb question to ask.

It's obvious that he likes it because if he doesn't that cat might get kicked into the street.

He only looked at you with slight annoyance and said, "No, the cat likes me." Well, he wasn't technically wrong though, the cat was the one that approached him first.

Wow, it's not just delinquents that like his charisma but also animals, what in the world is going on? It's like the world is being a little too nice to him.

You scoffed when you hear his words, how narcissistic can this dude be. Does he think every creature in this world is on their knees for him or some shit?

Go to hell.

Rindou was not having with your reaction, he's not lying because that cat came to him and he tried his best to avoid it because he's uncomfortable playing with cats in public. And fun fact, he is a terrible liar and one of the most evident attributes that he has is being the most honest person that you'll ever meet in your whole life.

Blunt and direct. Those words are enough to describe him.

He moved his gaze back to the cat and said, "It's true, ri-"

Rindou didn't even get to finish his sentence, the cat's paw smacked his nose and the blonde-blue haired boy could only wince in pain, due to the cat's sharp claws hurting his well-defined nose.

That scene rolling in front of you made you laugh like there was no tomorrow. You had your arms wrapped around your stomach because even your organs were joining in to laugh with you.

Please.

Your eyes were teary already.

It's like everything happened at the right perfect moment.

You don't believe cats can understand human language but somehow what the cat did was too convincing like it was also telling Rindou to stop being a self-absorbed idiot and calm down.

"In your face!" You said while laughing.

Rindou glared at the cat for embarrassing him and muttered, "You should be grateful that you're cute." He then crouched down and let the cat land on the floor.

The cat then walked away and seriously, if the scene was from a cartoon, that menace of a cat will be snickering.

"Are you done laughing?" Rindou said, not having it when he sees you having too much fun seeing him suffering.

A wide grin was still spread across your face because you've been laughing so much that you can get vocal cord damage. Your stomach was also in pain because you laughed too hard and it's even worse that your mouth muscles felt sore.