twelve

"Shit!"

"Shit!"

You were startled. Asuka didn't even say a word and suddenly she popped out of nowhere like she was a witch or something.

Again.

She looks so furious.

Although her resting bitch face already depicts such ferociousness (which she doesn't have one), somehow you're the only one that can differentiate if she's angry or if it's her neutral face. The difference was not that much but you've been friends with her for 2 years already so that explains much.

"Explain. Now." Her tone was assertive. Trying her best not to shout at your face because she was pissed.

But of course, she wasn't angry with you. Somehow those negative feelings are just projected to the other person (that is supposed to be the victim of all of this) since the culprit isn't present in front of her.

Who else would it be?

Yeah, the chicken looking guy himself.

How dare he drag you to lunch when she's the one supposed to be eating with you?

How dare he pops out of nowhere and literally claim you like you're his property or some shit?

How dare he said that he agrees to help you with the portfolio when she was already relieved that he wasn't going to get involved in your life at all (so there will be fewer chances for you to get harmed)

"Asu, we just finished class just now. Can we settle this later?"

The blackcurrant coloured-hair girl scoffed.

"You said that you'll explain after class. Right now, it is after class. So I wanna know...now."

God, why is she making it like it's my fault?

"Alright, we talk while we go to cram school."

Nope.

This isn't going to be the last time you're seeing Rindou.

You're going to see him again. (unfortunately)

Since he said in the deal, that you have to go to dinner with him. 

Wait, actually the deal was quite cruel actually. 

Because your 24 hours will be filled with him. (In these 3 months to say the least)

That means you're going to see his annoying smug face...frequently. And it's like you're in a trap and there's no escape to this. In class, you're going to see him. After class, you're going to see him. During lunch and dinner, you're still going to see that dude.

Did he purposefully do this so that he can bother you more?

Nah, the deal itself is weird in the first place. Why does he want you to be his friend? He can simply make friends with girls that are fawn on him or other low-class delinquents that admired him.