Book II Chapter I

"Six months ago, Avatar Korra defeated Amon and the Equalists. Since then, the council was disbanded and the United Republic elected its first president. Tenzin's brother, Commander Bumi, retired and moved to Air Temple Island. And Korra and her boyfriend, Mako, have been the talk of the town. The other talk of the town has been Princess Yue and Commander Iroh as they move forward with their wedding plans. Peace has come to Republic City, but unbeknownst to the Avatar, danger now threatens the Southern Water Tribe."

It was late when I arrived back in Republic City, to late for me to head over to Air Temple Island. I had just gotten back from The Firenation where Iroh and I were planning our wedding. At the moment our relationship has not progressed much romantically, but our friendship has made leaps and bounds. I'm hoping that by the time we get married when I'm twenty-one we'll be ready.

Since I'm nine-teen now, two years older than Korra, and Iroh is already twenty we decided that when I turn twenty-one would be a good time for our marriage. I had just gotten into my hotel when I heard the late radio announcements. It's past eleven, i've been traveling for hours on end; and I am exausted. I quickly put my things down and changed, breathing a sigh of relief as my hair tumbled down my shoulders. It's now almost touching my knees, somewhat annoying when I sit on it, but I do love the length.

I had just settled into bed when I heard a noise outside my window, I sat up quickly and then I felt something prick my neck. I put a hand to where I felt the pain and pulled away a small dart, my vision started to get foggy and I was suddenly dizzy. I groaned and then the doors burst open. "Grab her." A man said.

I felt myself being picked up, I heard shouts as I was quickly loaded into a van. "Oh no, the cops!" A guy shouted from the front.

"Shake 'em!" The guy holding me shouted.

I started to fight them a little bit. "Tie 'er up." I heard somebody say.

I squeaked as they boung and gagged me. "Why you!" I said angrily, but it came out more like 'Y OO!'

I heard sirens and they pulled back the clothe pannels. I looked at who was chasing us and saw the police, I breathed a sigh of relief. That is until they lost all of the cars chasing them except for the motorcycle. "He just won't stop!" The guy shouted as he shot flames at him.

"Let's see how he deals with this." A guy said as he earthbended.

I squeaked as we bumbped up and down. I managed to grab something sharp and cut my bonds, whatever they drugged me with seemed to make it a lot harder to bend. Once I got my feet free I pulled off the gag. "Hey, stop her." A guy said.

A guy tried to tackle me, but I quickly jumped up and chi blocked im, with my hands tied might I add, then I wrapped my legs around his head and brought him to the floor of the truck. I looked back and saw the motorcyclist, he looked very familar. "Mako!" I shouted.

"Yue?!" He shouted back.

"Hey get back here!" A guy shouted.

"Throw some lightning at me!" I shouted.

"What?!" Mako asked as he tried to burn their tires.

A guy grabbed me from ebhind and i head butted him. "Do it!" I shouted.

Mako did as he was told and I was to redirect it and incinerate the rope around my hands. "What the?" Some guy asked, then I chi blocked him to the ground.

They made a sharp turn and knocked me off balance, I heard the tires pop and the truck was gonna tip. "In coming!" I shouted to Mako as i jumped off of the truck and towards him.