VII

This chapter will be mostly in a Third Person POV. And extremely short. 

        Tenzon stood in City Hall as the spoke to Tarlokk. "What was Korra doing at City Hall?" Tenzin asked.

         "As I told Chief Saikhan, Korra came to my office last night with Princess Yue. They were upset that I arrested their friends. Korra and Yue asked me to release them and- that's when the Equalist's attacked. They were smart and attacked Princess Yue first knocking her out cold. I tried to protect Korra on my own. We were outnumbered, then, I was electrocuted. When I came to, the police had arrived. But Korra was gone along with Yue. I'm so sorry." Tarlokk said. 

        "Chief Saikhan, mobilize the entire police force. We have to find the Avatar." Tenzin said. 

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you this special report. Late last night, Equalists attacked City Hall, subduing Councilman Tarrlok and capturing Avatar Korra. Details are still coming in, b-"

       Lin Beifong broke Team Avatar out of prison after that so they could look for Avatar Korra. As the looked Korra focused on her visions. There was nothing else she could do while she was trapped in her tiny tin box. As Korra saw the visions of Yakone the pieces where slowly coming together. "I finally connected with you, Aang. But- what are you trying to tell me? A way out of this box would be nice." Korra said aloud.

        Back at Air Temple Island lIn showed up the the team surprising Tenzin immensely. "Lin? Wh-wh-what What are y- You should be in the hospital! And you three! You should be in prison!" Tenzin said once he saw them.

         "I figured you could use our help finding Korra and Yue. Do you have any leads?" Lin said.

         "I've been on the phone all morning, but- nothing yet." Tenzin said. 

        "We need Naga! She can track Korra." Mako said. 

        "I'm afraid her polar bear dog is missing as well." Tenzin said sadly. 

        "Then where do we start?" Bolin asked.

         "My guess is the Equalists are hiding underground, in the maze of tunnels beneath the city." Lin said. 

        "Underground just like my father's secret factory. Figures." Asami muttered. 

        "Yeah! Yeah, that makes sense! When those chi-blockers had me in their truck, it sounded like we drove into a tunnel! I know where to start looking! Come on!" Bolin said.

         "Wherever Amon is keeping Korra, I bet that's where my officers are too." Lin said. 

        "Let's bring them all home, Lin." Tenizn said. They then began their search retracing when and where Bolin was taken. 

        "The truck with Bolin took off down this alley." Mako said. 

        "Which way?" Mako said.

         "Hmm. This way kinda smells familiar." Bolin said. 

        Lin used her earth bending skills and found a tunnel. "There's a tunnel nearby." She said. 

        They headed in a direction. "There! Motorcycle tracks." Mako said. 

        "Korra has to be in there somewhere." Asami said. 

        "Let's try this way." Bolin shouted. 

        "And what if Korra's not down there?" Lin asked.

        "Then we pick another tunnel until we find her!" Mako said.

        "Hey, is Mako all right? He seems really worried about Korra." Asami asked Bolin. 

        "Yeah, we all are!" Bolin answered.

         "I know, but- he's your brother. Do you think that he likes Korra as more than just a friend?" She asked.

         "W-What!? No! That's- just gossip, where'd you hear that? Crazy talk is coming outta your mouth right now.Heh..." Bolin said nervously.

         "What do you know, Bolin? Come on, spill it." Asami said. 

        "Nothing! I mean- there was this one time during the tournament when Mako and Korra kissed, but-" Bolin said. (Wrong answer Bub...)

         "They- kissed?" Asami asked.

        "Believe me, I was upset too, but- I'm over it. I don't think it meant anything." Bolin said. 

        "I doubt that." Asami said. They continues their journey finding Lin's officers without their bending. But no Korra or Princesss Yue. After they left the pieces started to fall together as they learned that Tarlokk has Korra and Yue. After they confronted him they learned he was a bloodbender, then he escaped.

         Meanwhile Korra has more visions on Yakone. "You won't get away with this!" Aang cried.

         "Republic City's mine, Avatar. I'll be back one day to claim it." Yakone said. "This time I'm gonna put you to sleep for good!" he said approaching Aang. Then Aang broke out and they battled.

        Eventually Aang won and cornered Yakone. "I'm taking away your bending- for good." Then it was gone. "It's over."

        Koora sat in the silence stunned. "Aang, this whole time. You were trying to warn me about Tarrlok." She said. Then her door opened and in stepped Tarrlok. 

        "My life is a disaster now, thanks to you." He told her. 

        "So your little bloodbending secret's out? And I know how you bloodbent me without a full moon You're Yakone's son." Korra said. 

        "I was his son, but in order to win Republic City, I had to become someone else. My father failed because he tried to rule the city from its rotten underbelly. My plan was perfect. I was to be the city's savior. But you- you ruined everything!" He said.  

        "No, I'll escape and start a new life. And you are coming as my hostage." He said as he went to grab Korra, but then they were attacked. Tarrlok ran upstairs after closing Korra cell tightly again. But not before she caught a glimpse of Yue suspended in the air. She was held up by what looked like white strips of fabric that glowed softly in the darkness.

        Korra heard footsteps come down. "Electrocute the box to knock her out before you open it." She heard a voice say. 

        "My pleasure. It's payback time." The man said then electrocuted the box. Korra being smart avoided it and faked passing out. 

        "Open the box. Tie her up." They were told. Then Korra broke out and fought them off long enough to grab Yue and then run. She tried to carry Yue, but failed and they both ended up sliding and rolling down a hill. As the came to a stop a figure approached in the distance. It was a Polarbear Dog, Naga. "You came looking for me. Good girl." Korra said as Naga picked her and Yue up. 

        Naga then ran off with an unconscious Korra and Yue and found the team. "That sounds like Naga!" Mako said.

        Naga approached them with a now conscious Korra and still unconscious Yue. "Korra! Oh, thank goodness." Tenzin said. 

        "Where's Tarrlok? How did you get away?" They questioned her as mako gently took her into his arms.

         "Give her some space! I was so worried. Are you all right?" Mako asked her as Tenzin gently took Yue into his arms.        

         "I'm fine. I'm glad you're here. I don't know what's wrong with Yue..." Korra said. 

       "Shh, we'll help her. Don't worry, you're safe now." Mako told her then Korra passed out once again.