X

Who would have thought Zaheer would just leave me out to deal with all of this chaos. "This is crazy," I said as I looked around the Upper Ring. I hope that Hana and Taro got out, or at least fortified the Jasmine Dragon. 

"Now, how do I get out of this crazy city?" I questioned looking around.

"How about you join team Avatar?" A voice said behind me.

"Mako?" I questioned as I turned around and saw him and Bolin. "You guys made it out!" I said as I ran and hugged them both. 

"We were afraid that-" Bolin began.

"Zaheer wants me alive for something," I said. 

"We're just happy you're safe," Bolin said.

I looked around, "mostly." 

"I can't believe it. The Upper Ring is in chaos," Mako said. 

"Don't try to stop us. We're taking back what's ours," a looter said nearby. 

"Stop you? I'm gonna join you," the Royal guard said before running off. "I know where the good stuff is."

"Should we do something?" Bolin asked. 

"This isn't our battle. We have to deliver Zaheer's message to Korra immediately," Mako said.

"He gave it to you too?" I asked. 

"We need to find Korra," Mako said with wide eyes. 

"Right. Okay. Find Korra, deliver message," Bolin said and then we started running towards the airfield. "Yeah, this should be easy. We just gotta get out of the city and get to the desert, then somehow find her in the vast, expansive wasteland that goes on for thousands and thousands of miles. This isn't gonna be easy."

"We need an airship," Mako said.

"Like the only one left," I said pointing upwards. 

"Ooh!" Bolin said as we made our way in, only to find four looters.

"Excuse me, may I have your attention please? I'm with the Republic City Police, and I need to commandeer this airship to help the Avatar," Mako said officially. 

"You try," Bolin told me. 

"Excuse me," I said politely as I batted my eyelashes at the men who froze. "I need this airship, and if you don't leave, I will freeze your butts to the side of the palace."

"Oh!" Bolin cried. "Do it on the third floor, that where the Queen's gold is!"

"Bye!" The men said as they ran out. 

"Bribing and threatening always works," I said brightly as we looked around. 

"Second door on the right!" Bolin called after them. "You just gotta know how to talk to them, bro."

"They took everything. I mean, who rips out a transmission radio?" Mako asked. 

"Some folks just do not have respect For other people's property. Now let's steal this airship!" Bolin said moving controls. 

"You know how to fly this thing?? Mako asked. 

"Technically speaking? No. But, come on, how hard can it be?" Bolin asked. 

"Wait!" I said as Bolin pulled away and scrapped along the ground.

"Up! Up!" Mako shouted. 

"I don't see any up button. I see levers and switches. Oh, there it is," Bolin said. 

"Move," I said annoyed as I shoved him to the side and took control of airship.

"You can fly this thing?" Mako asked.