X

"Where's Mika?" Mako asked with concern. 

"She didn't follow us," Korra said. 

"Mika is probably tending to the wounded," I told them. "It's what she does."

"We need to move fast," Korra said. "Su, Lin, climb up to the arm and try to disable that weapon. Mako, Bolin, Yue, get to the engine and see if you can power this thing down. I'm going after Kuvira."

"Are you sure?" Su asked. "When you fought Kuvira before..."

"I know. She almost destroyed me," Korra said firmly. "Not this time."

"Good luck," I told Korra. I knew this was something she needed to do on her own. And I know that she can take down Kuvira. I ran after Mako and Bolin and we arrived at a locked ladder. 

"I got it," Bolin said as he took some earth, turned it into molten rock and sliced through the entrance.

"Nice," I said as we climbed up. 

"I'm going for that lever," Mako said. "You guys get the other two." 

We nodded and went in the opposite direction of Mako, "Hey!" A guard yelled, but I just jumped over him and focused on the next guard who was blocking the lever. 

"Hello!" I said chipperly as I sent a stream of water at him. He quickly cut the water with metal, so naturally, I took his metal away from him and sent it into the vines. There was a surge of power that I had to dodge, but the guy didn't have any more metal to bend. 

I smirked as he ran at me, and I quickly froze him to the wall. The walls in here are platinum, so there isn't much I can do with it. The man gave a shriek that would rival Ikki as I ran at him, but decided he didn't need to be knocked out. "Ready!" I called out.

"Overachiever!" Mako shouted back. I ran towards Mako and the guy he was fighting and froze the guys legs to the ground. That gave Mako the chance to easily knock him out. 

"You're welcome," I told Mako as I ran back to my lever. 

"I'm ready!" Mako said. 

"Be with you in one second! Kind of busy!" Bolin said. I moved to go and help him, but he quickly got the last of Kuvira's soldiers out of the way. "Okay! Ready now!"

"One," Mako began to count. 

"Two. 

"Three!" The three of us pulled, but nothing happened to the vines. 

"Why is nothing happening?" I asked nervously. 

"Kuvira must have done some override thing and taken control!" Bolin said loudly. 

"There's got to be some other way to shut down power from here," Mako said as we walked over to Bolin. 

Bolin looked at the panel, "Um..."

"Come on," Mako said in exasperation. "You spent all that time working with Varrick and Baatar Jr. Didn't any of their genius rub off on you?"

"Look, the only thing I know about these vines is that if you mess around with them too much, they explode," Bolin said. 

I looked at Mako and frowned, "don't tell me."

"Get those engineers out of here," Mako said. "I have an idea."

"Want to fill me in?" Bolin said. 

"I'm gonna zap these vines with some electricity," Mako said. 

"Let's back it up, okay?" Bolin questioned as I unfroze the engineer and he ran out of here in fear. "I said that will make the vines explode."

"Exactly. This is our only way of shutting this thing down," Mako said. "I can handle it."