X

________________________

        We stood outside watching, waiting for Iroh to arrive. "Once the United Forces arrive, we need to be ready to help in any way we can." I said. 

        "They're here!" Asami said. I looked out and saw that they were indeed here, but we weren't meeting any resistance... 

         "Amon had to know they were coming." Mako said.

        "So why aren't they meeting any resistance?" Korra asked.

        "Somethings not right." I said. 

        "Wait a second where are the Equalist airships? I don't see any mecha-tanks, either." Bolin said. 

        "What is that sound?" Asami asked.

        I watched horrified as mines in the water detonated. Then airships flew in and started attacking the forces. "Where does Hiroshi find the time to keep inventing new evil machines?" Bolin asked. 

        We all watched horrified as the Untied Forces was blown to pieces. One ship was still working, but I don't know how long that will last. Korra stood up and ran to the edge, jumping into the water. I watched as she fought, then I saw Iroh trying to blast away the airships. I ran to the edge, and same as Korra, jumped into the water. 

        Unfortunaetly Korra and I didn't do much good. I waterbended and took down as many airships as I possibly could, but more kept on coming. I held back in a scream as the tower Iroh was one exploded. "Korra!" I shouted to her, she was closer than me. Korra got th message and grabbed Iroh. 

        I swam over to them in relief as Iroh came to. "It's alright, I've got you." Korra said. 

         "Avatar Korra, you saved my life. Thank you." Iroh said, then his eyes widened when he saw me. "Yue, what are you doing here?" He asked confused. 

        I smiled gently at him. "We'll talk later, for now we should get to safety." I said. 

         Once we got to safety we all sat in a circle trying to figure out what to do next. Well the team did, I worked on healing Iroh from his burns. "I was prepared to deal with Sato's mecha-tanks but not these new high-speed aircraft." Iroh said. 

        "I know." Korra said. 

        "Every time we think, we have an advantage Amon outsmarts us." I said. 

        "No matter what our plan is he always has a better one." Korra said. 

        "Amon is winning so far, but we're not out of the fight yet." Iroh said. 

        "I like this man's confidence! So how are we not out of the fight?" Bolin said.

         "A second wave of reinforcements is on the way. But I need to warn them. Do you still have a way to get a message out?" Iroh said.

         "I know just the man for the job." Mako said. Then we went to a man who looked like someone Katara told me about from my mother's shrine. Wu, Yu, something like that. Shu maybe?

        "And who is the recipient of this top-secret message?" He asked.

         "Commander Bumi. Second division of the United Forces." Iroh said. 

        "Tenzin's brother?" Korra asked.

        I nodded. "Yes." I said. 

        "A bit of a wild man, but the bravest Commander you'll ever meet." Iroh added. Very weird and strange indeed. I remember going down the mail things in one of the earth kingdom cities with him once. One of the most terrifying things I've ever done in my life.