V

I walked in with Korra and we saw Tahno. Korra went over to him so she could talk to him. "Tahno? Listen, I know we're not exactly best friends, but I'm sorry Amon took your bending." She said. 

        "I've been to the best healers in the city. Whatever Amon did to me, it's permanent." Tahno said.

       Korra looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and walked over. "You haven't seen the best healer in the world yet. This is Yue, she may be able to help." Korra said. 

        Tahno looked at me hopefully, I couldn't look into his eyes for fear of not being able to heal him. I pulled out some water and focused on his body, my eyes furrowed in concentration. I can feel that his bending is blocked, but I don't know how to un-do it. I sighed and stopped, Korra and Tahno looked at me hopefully, I shook my head. "I'm sorry, I can't fix what he did to you. I can feel that your bending is blocked, but I don't know how to fix it. I'll keep looking at it and try to find a way to fix it though." I said. Tahno looked down sadly, I placed a hand on his shoulder. "I won't stop trying to fix it, there has to be a way. Don't give up hope." I told him reassuringly.

        He smiled weakly at me and then turned to Korra. "You gotta get him for me." He said to her, Korra nodded and walked away.

        I saw Lin talking with Mr. Sato. They don't need me, a the moment I need to be relaxing from when I electrocuted myself. I turned to Korra and grabbed her arm before she walked over. "I'm going to head over to Asami's." I said.

       Korra looked at me worriedly. "Are you ok?" She asked.

        I smiled and nodded. "I'm fine, I just think I need to relax for awhile. I'll see you there." I said and walked out of the station. I made my way to Asami's house, well really it's a mansion. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a butler. :Hi, I'm here to see Asami." I said.

        He nodded and led me to her. "Yue! I'm so glad you could make it. How are you feeling?" Asami asked when she saw me.

       I smiled and hugged her. She was dressed in a bathing sut with a skirt wrapped around her like a skirt, guess we're going swimming. "I'm doing alright, still tired. But I guess that's what happens when you electrocute yourself." I said shrugging.

        Asami didn't seem to know what to say about that. "Well ok then..." She said uncertainly, then she smiled brightly. "Well I know a good way to relax you, let's go to the pool." She said as she pulled me up the stairs and into her room. "I'm assuming that you don't have a swim suit." She said as she looked at me.

        I smiled sheepishly. "I actually do, it's kind of part of the water tribe clothing." I said.

         Asami looked at me surprised. "Well I'll let you get changed, then I'll be back in how about say five minutes?" She asked. I nodded and she left. I sighed and took off my dress and laid it on the bed along with my belt for water and everything else. After that was the undergarments, things. I honestly don't know what they're actually called. Some princess i am. After that I was clad in my swim suit, I looked down and blushed. I think I should borrow one from Asami...

        Asami walked in and saw me wrapped in a blanket. I looked at her sheepishly. "You don't happen to have a swimsuit that would fit me?" I asked blushing.

        Asami laughed quietly and brought me a nice modest blue one and a wrap. "Here wear this." She said as she walked out again. I changed and sighed in relief, much better. And it's not white... Asami came back in as I started to take my hair down from it's braids. In the braids it reaches about my waist, I started to undo them, but it takes me a long time. "Want some help?" She asked.