VI

I stood next to Korra as Bolin, Mako, and Asami landed on the island. "Welcome to Air Temple Island." Korra said happily.

        I smiled at them. "Your new home." I said.

         "Yes, welcome to my domain." Meelo said evilly. I rolled my eyes, there is something seriously wrong with that kid.

        "Well, aren't you sweet little monk child." Asami said.

         "What's that fuzzy creature?" Ikki asked.

         "That is a fire ferret, an arboreal mammal common to the bamboo forest south of the Central Earth Kingdom." Jinora answered. She sounds like a text book... 

         "Aw, he's cute!" Ikki said.

         "Thanks for sending the air acolyte to help us with the move." Mako said.

        "Yes, they have been amazing. Such tireless workers." Asami said as we looked at them. Holy cow! How much luggage did Asami bring?

        Mako saw were I was looking. "Trust me, it could have been worse." He said.

        "No problem, everyone here wants you guys to feel welcomed." Korra said.

         "And now for the grand tour! The flying bisons live in those caves is down there, and that's the temple grandpa Aang built and that's the grey house we'll be going fast to eat." Ikki said speaking rapidly.

        "I have a couple of question." Bolin said, I rasied my eyebrow.

       "Whatever questions you have Ikki and ginora will be able to answer them." I told him.

        "Is that all there on that island? is that where we train airbending? Do we have to wear air acolyte clothes? Do we each get a sky bison? And final question, how many trees are on this island?" Bolin asked.

        "Yes, yes, no, no, ten thousand five hundred fifty-two." Ikki said. I looked a her slightly shocked, well she's been bored...

        "So, where are we gonna be staying?" Mako asked.

         "You're a boy, boys have to stay on the boy side." Ikki said. "Because somebody decided when they were visiting to prank Iroh..." She sad glaring at me.         

        I shrugged. "He was being annoying, so I froze him to his bed." I said like it was no big deal. "I'll be happy to show you to the men's dormitory." I said smiling. Mako and Bolin looked extremely nervous.

        Korra laughed at their faces. "Don't worry about her, she only does it if you mess with her hair or something. If I remember correctly Iroh accidentally set some of her hair on fire." Korra said loking at me, I nodded. "So as long as you don't do something stupid like that, she won't freeze you to your beds."

        Bolin looked relieved, but Mako still looked a little afraid. "Meelo why don't you come with us too? " I asked him as he made goo goo eyes at Asami.

         I started walking to the boys side. "You'll see me again soon, beautiful woman." He said creepily, I sighed and asked Jinora to come with me.

        I walked into the housing and led he boys to their room. "Sorry, you guys will have to share. Somebody decided it would be fun to airbend al of the furniture we hae and destroy it." I said glaring at Meelo who decided to make his timely escape.

        "It's ok, Bolin and I are used to sharing a room. Besides, it's bigger than some places we've stayed in." Mako said looking around. It was a fairly large room with a bed against either wall with a nightstand and dresser each.