II

"Did someone order a fully-equipped Future Industries airship?" Asami asked as she walked off of her massive airship. 

"It's perfect," Korra said. "Thanks, Asami." 

"I figured if we're going to Ba Sing Se to search for airbenders, we should do it in style," Asami said. 

"Yay! Airship!" Meelo shouted. 

"I wanna see!" Ikki said making an airscooter before zooming on.

"Come on, Poki," Meelo said and followed Ikki. 

"You sure you don't want to come with?" I asked Iroh as he watched smiling. Asami and Korra looked at him, well, more like Korra gave him this creepy look that said she was plotting. 

Iroh shook his head, "I have to get back to my job." 

I smiled sadly and Korra elbowed me, "I'm sure they'd let you help the Avatar." 

"Korra," I said annoyed as Asami started giggling. 

"If my grandfather was in charge of me, then I would be ordered to go with. Since he isn't, I just need you to make sure my fiance keeps herself out of trouble," Iroh said and I blushed.

"You can count on us!" Asami said proudly as Korra gave me a look. I looked away from them just as Rohan threw up on Kya. 

"Better than being on baby duty," I muttered. 

"Mako, I'm so glad you're here," Korra said as Mako walked up. 

"Can I make fun of her now?" I questioned. 

"Since you're the one engaged and she's the one dumped, no," Iroh said making me pout. 

"Of course, Korra," Mako said awkwardly. "Avatar. Avatar Korra. Once I received your message, I proceeded to contact various locations within the Earth Kingdom as ordered by you, the Avatar."

"Goodness," I muttered. "He seems terrified. 

"Right. The Avatar thanks you for your loyal service. Did you find any more leads?" Korra said. 

"There are reports of airbenders popping up all over the Earth Kingdom. I marked the villages on this map," Mako said. "You guys can take it with you."

"Be right back," I told Iroh as I walked over to Korra and elbowed her. 

"Actually, we were kind of hoping you could come too," Korra said. 

"Really?" Mako said, but then changed his tune. "Um, it's probably better if I sit this one out."

I glared at the both of them as I smacked him on the head, "you two..." Iroh came over and grabbed my arm before dragging me away. "Men," I grumbled. "I swear, you all are worse than when Lady Emiko bickers with Lord Zuko." 

"Well, she always managed to make him listen," Iroh said as we watched Mako walk away. 

"How come Jinora gets to go with you but we don't?!" Ikki demanded. "That's so not fair!"

"Yeah, what this girl said. Not fair!" Meelo agreed.

"They're worse than the twins..." Iroh said wryly. 

"Because if airbenders show up here, they're going to need some guidance from you two. It's a very important job," Kya said. 

"Really? Me, a teacher?" Ikki asked. "Yay!"

"What has she done?" I questioned. 

"Those maggots will bow to me!" Meelo said proudly.