V

"While you're playing fetch, four of the most dangerous criminals in the world are hunting you down. We should get moving," Lin told Korra and I just watched. 

"Relax, we just got here. Besides, no one knows where I am right now except us," Korra said as Naga returned and dropped the ball at Lin's feet. "I think she wants you to throw it for her."

"I'll pass, thanks," Lin said.

"Suit yourself," I told her as I picked up the ball with airbending and tossed it.

"And someone could see you!" Lin said annoyed.

"We just got a call on the radio about another airbender!" Asami said. 

"Finally! Where are they?" Korra asked. 

"A city called Zaofu, the home of The Metal Clan," Mako said and Lin looked very uncomfortable. 

"You know the place?" Korra asked Lin. 

"Er, never been. But I don't want you going there. I'd rest a lot easier if you were back safe in Republic City," Lin said awkwardly. 

"I wouldn't mind visiting the city," Kei said.

"Nobody asked you," Raiden said with an eye-roll.

"I'm beginning to wish we had brought Sora with us to control you two," I muttered. 

"Sorry, but if there's an airbender in Zaofu, then that's where we're going next," Korra said. 

"It'll be nice to see that place again," Kei said smiling.

Raiden rolled his eyes, "you really should have moved there." 

~*~

"Wow, wow, WOW! An entire city made of metal! Oh hoho! You should be right at home, Bei Fong," Bolin said as we saw the city in sight. 

"Hmm..." Lin said with a non-committal look as we landed. 

I stepped out of the ship and was greeted with an amazing city, "neat."

"That's what you call a metal city?" Kei asked shaking his head. 

"Aren't you coming?" Asami asked Lin. 

"What's there to see? It's metal, big whoop. Just find the airbender and let's get moving. And don't tell anyone I'm here," Lin said. 

"Why not?" Korra asked. 

"I don't need to explain myself to you, just do what I say," Lin said. 

"Fine," Korra rolling her eyes. "You got it, Chief Crankypants."

"Be nice," I reminded Korra as we walked out and saw a man in green and yellow robes flanked by guards. 

"Avatar Korra, it is an honor to meet you. My name is Aiwei," the man said. 

"Thanks for having us," Korra said. 

"Is this everyone?" Aiwei asked. 

"Yup!" Korra said brightly. "Just us. So, can I meet the new airbender?"

"Of course," Aiwei said stiffly. "Right this way."

I looked at him closely as Rei kinda glared at the airship behind us. "What's wrong?" I asked Rei who just shook his head. I didn't push it as we followed after Aiwei. 

"That statue honors the first metalbender, Toph Bei Fong, who expanded the possibilities of what benders were capable of. Here, everyone is encouraged to reach his or her highest potential," Aiwei said and Rei nodded smiling.