V

"Naga!" Korra said as she waved. I looked over the side and saw Naga and Pabu looking up, and then poor Pabu got dragged along with as Naga ran towards us. "I missed you so much, girl."

"Mom! Dad!" Meelo shouted in my ear. "We're back! And we got Korra!" 

"Bumi," I said as he hugged me tightly before hugging Kora. 

 "Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" Bumi told Korra. "Bum-Ju and I sure missed you."

"It's so great to see you again, Bumi. And you too, Bum-Ju," Korra said. I walked over the Pema as Tenzin greeted us. 

"Well done, kids. I'm proud of you all for finding Korra," Tenzin said. 

"Proud enough to get me my tats?" Meelo asked.  

"No," Tenzin said making Pema chuckle. 

"Welcome home," Tenzin said to Korra as I patted Meelo on the head.

"I missed you, Tenzin," Korra said.  

"Now, I hate to get right down to business, but I want to hear what happened in Zaofu," Tenzin said. 

"Way to ruin the moment," Bumi said. 

"Kuvira's whole army was there," Opal said. "She captured Mom, Dad, and my brothers." 

"Negotiations failed," I said shaking my head. 

"I thought I was strong enough to stop her," Korra said sadly. "I feel like such a failure."

"No one expected you to handle Kuvira on your own," Tenzin said gently. "It's up to all of us to find a way to deal with her. We're just glad to have you back."

"Where's Bolin?" Bumi asked. "He's not still on Kuvira's side, is he?"

"I can't believe he would stay with her after what she did to my family," Opal said. "But we don't know where he is." 

I put an arm on her shoulder, "Kuvira said Bolin was still on her side when we last saw her, but she was definitely lying. Bolin is a good guy, he wouldn't be okay with all of this." 

"I'm just glad you are all back safely," Tenzin said.

~*~

Mika

"Why did you have to bring him again?" I asked Mako quietly.

"I couldn't get rid of him," Mako replied.

I sighed, "I just hope Yue doesn't freeze him." 

"Have you ever been here, Mika?" Wu asked, trying to start a conversation. 

"No," I said shortly, very much done with his flirting. "I'm going to wait with Asami," I told Mako as I left. 

"He bothering you again?" Asami asked.

I sighed, "he hasn't tried to ask me out again at least."

"Who asked you out?" A familiar voice asked and I turned to see Yue and Korra.

"I hope you haven't been waiting long," Korra said and Asami hugged her. 

"Only three years," Asami said. "It's so good to see you again."

"You too," Korra said. 

"And I'm loving the hair," Asami complimented. 

"Thanks," Korra said. "You're looking snazzy as always."

"I'm beginning to think Korra had the right idea," Yue said and we looked at her hair that was down to her knees. 

"You can cut it a little bit," I told her.