Epilogue

I watched happily as Korra defeated a small army of benders, dodging little bursts of fire as she went. "Are you sure it's okay to let the kids fight with Korra?" Mako asked nervously as he held a baby in his arms. 

Mika rolled her eyes, "they're fine." My eyes widened as Mika's son, Renshu sent a boulder at Korra, but it veered off target. "He lacks restraint," Mika sighed. 

"That sounds familiar," I said as I thought back to when Korra took her firebending test all those years ago. 

"Oh!" Korra said dramatically as the kids just decided to run at her and knock her over. "Avatar down!" 

"Go into the Avatar State!" My oldest, Ursa pleaded. 

"Korra," I said in warning as she winked at me. Korra's eyes glowed for a moment, and then our children were swirling around in a vortex. 

Giggling like mad the entire time. 

"Why does this not surprise me?" Asami asked as she walked in.

"Hey," Korra greeted as she brought the kids back to the ground and gave Asami a hug. 

"Why are there flying children?" Asami questioned. 

"Ursa wanted Korra to go into the Avatar State," I said dryly. 

"Mom never does it for us," Ursa said. 

I rolled my eyes, "I have usually been pregnant. But children don't seem to grasp this." 

"How are you feeling?" Asami asked.

I put a hand on my swollen stomach, "fat."

Iroh kissed my cheek, "you look beautiful."

"Who is beautiful?" A voice asked as Bolin walked in. 

"Mommy!" Five kids said.

"Um," Bolin said awkwardly as he looked between myself and Mika. "I'll just assume that they mean both of you." 

Korra laughed, and then got tackled to the ground by Mako's twin sons, Jin and Renshu. "We got you!" They cackled together. 

Mako asked Mika to marry him shortly after Kuvira was sentenced, not the most romantic, but she was happy. That got married less than a year later, and welcomed the twins into the world and had twins three years after that, they look just like their father. The older twin, Jin, is a very chill little firebender. Renshu though, he was a very moody earthbender. It was quite a few years later when they had another child. Mika just had Naoki, a beautiful blue-eyed fuzzy baby girl. 

Bolin and Opal recently got married, but have not had any children left. Korra and Asami tend to travel together, but have yet to settle down. Mika's twin, Mira had twins of her own with Desna. Han and Haya are the two most terrifying waterbending kids I have ever seen, but they took after their mother's side of the family more than their father's. 

Thank goodness. 

My first child was little Ursa. GranGran Emiko was in tears when she held the future Fire Lord Ursa, Zuko was also tearing up, but was better at hiding it. Ursa is the sweetest little thing, but is vicious when it comes to mind games. She also started bending lightning recently. Not long after we had Ursa, we had Bojin, who is almost the same age as Mako's boys. 

Bojing is a non-bender, but incredibly hyper and energetic. I just about killed Korra when she gave my son his very own pair of nunchucks. Now, Bojing is obsessed with all kinds of weapons. It is all Iroh and I can do to keep sharp objects away from him. 

Our next child was Roku, I thought a fitting name considering who I am, and who Iroh's family is. He is still very little, but he is incredibly calm. Roku honestly seems much older than he is, and he's still just a little kid. A little kid who accidentally lit a painting on fire recently.