IV

"And there's Druk," I said as the dragon landed in front of me and I touched his head gently. "You're such a wonderful dragon, aren't you?"

"What about me?" Zuko asked. 

"Did you see Zaheer?" Tonraq asked. 

"The only thing I saw was a snowstorm heading our way," Zuko said. 

I looked at Zuko confused, "but we should have seen one building when we got here earlier.

"That's not a snowstorm. That's him," Tonraq said. I looked at the so-called 'snowstorm' as Zaheer came for us on a truck. He jumped off of the vehicle and took off running towards us, Ming-Hua right with him. 

"It's been awhile since I've fought someone like them," I said lightly as we started running toward them. 

"I put you away once Zaheer, and I'm gonna do it again," Tonraq said. 

"Go!" I ordered Zuko and the twins as I joined Tonraq as we created pillars of ice to try to stop Zaheer. Zaheer slid down the ice, so we quickly turned it back into water, he just leapt over it. "Distract him," I told Tonraq as water began to swirl around me as I tried to find some solid ground to conduct electricity. 

I looked up to see Zuko soaring through the air on Druk, guess he's going for an air attack. The water vortex around me rose into the air as lightning danced at my fingertips, I really with I had Yue by my side to get me higher. Or maybe my son-in-law, he's an earthbender, I would honestly love to have Makoto with me as well. 

"Take this, jerk!" I shouted at Zaheer as I sent the water charged with lighting towards him. Tonraq was just awake enough to jump out of the way, but the water never made it to him. "Not good..." I muttered as water and fire combined shot towards me. I raised a wall of ice and ran, but I got shot off of my feet by the blast, and then sent flying upwards. "I'm too old for this."

"You and me both," Zuko said as Druk came under me and caught me. "Hold on."

"What else would I do?" I demanded as Druk roared and breathed orange fire at the two women. P'Li moved the fire around her and then looked up at us. "Zuko, we need to get out of her range!"

"I know," Zuko muttered, but it was too late. Druk howled in pain as P'Li's shot hit us, and then boulders came flying. "Emi, split them!"

I pulled out the water from my pouch and split the boulders coming at us in two. Zuko jumped off and shot fire at Ghazan. A line of fire grabbed my ankle and pulled me down into the snow, Zuko joined me a moment later, almost unconscious. "We can't take them all."

"No you can't take us," Zaheer said as P'li took on Tonraq. 

"I can sure try," I said as water swirled around me. 

"You can't beat us both," P'li said and I looked back to see Tonraq passed out in a haze of steam. 

"Right," I said as I started a rapid fire of icicle at them. A sphere of water surrounded me and took on all of their blasts, even Zaheer's wind could take it apart. 

"You can't stop me though," P'li said as she looked at Zuko who was still in a daze. 

"The Fire Nation won't take well if he's killed, will they?" Zaheer said. "They're a very passionate people."

"Do you really want to make me angry?" I demanded as sparks flew off of me. 

"Do you really want to try and see if you can block my blast?" P'li replied as she started walking backward with Zaheer. 

"Stop them," Zuko said weakly, and I tried to do just that. I shot lightning at them, but I was met with a blast from P'li. Zuko covered us with fire as I quickly made another sphere of ice. By the time we knew that the danger was over, but they were already gone. "You should have attacked."