CHAPTER 57

Pipi recklessly rolled up the bed sheets, completely waking up Lia.

She was having trouble sleeping for the past few days because of the envelope that Frank gave her.

Another thing that troubles her is that she went to Louver with the Marquis' wife.

There was difficulty in choosing between the desire to find her mom right away, or to look for her after the graduation and quietly reside somewhere.

However, it was the latter that eventually won. There's only 5 months left before graduating from the academy.

If she won't be able to be patient and went against the Marquis' wife, it'll be obvious that the anger would direct to her mom, and not to Lia.

Perhaps her mom will find Lia before she does.

'Will it be all right to send a letter...? I'll ask to meet me next year. As for the
closing signature...'

Lia thought carefully.

However, Frank had told her to prepare herself before opening the envelope.

Back then, Frank disappeared leisurely, giving off an unknown and dangerous nuance that may seem to happen.

So Lia gathered her courage the night before. She opened the envelope that Frank gave her and took out the paper inside.

There was a faint smell of oil on the paper. It was the same smell of the tailor's assistant ironing.

"Hurry up! His Highness, the Prince, and Master Kieran are here!"

"What?! His Highness?"

"The Prince is off to the North today. With the Young Master."

"But, why am I...?"

"We have to see you off! You have to accompany Master Kieran to the North, my Lady! Goodness."

Pipi's touch was exceptionally with force because she's in a hurry. Pipi took out the most perfectly clean clothes and tied Lia's grown hair in half.

The tip of her wavy hair brushed the corners of her lips.

Lia dampened the tip of her hair, which had begun to grow longer, and combed it.

"First of all, I've already loaded your clothes in a bag, and packed some snacks on a basket... Oh! You're also going to take a train from here going to Del Casa. After getting off at the Toulouse Station, you'll be riding a carriage to the Northern part, which is the largest territory in the Empire. It'll take about three days to get to the neutral area by a carriage, so be careful not to get hurt."

When Pipi nags like that, Lia felt like she's watching Betty without a doubt.

Lia quickly nodded and received the information from Pipi's nagging.

However, above all that, they'll be taking a train!

Her eyes twinkled in delight when getting on a train was mentioned. She looked out of the window with curiosity, and frowned again when she saw the Imperial flag.

There was a crowd filled the city and bid their goodbyes for the Prince's departure.

Those who came out with pickets shouted their slogans in hope of a safe return, and some are seen in the corner wiping their tears.

Despite the peoples' cry, Wade and the nobles can be seen looking casual.

Among them, Marquis Gillard in his naval uniform and Prince Wade in an army uniform were more elegant and noticeably colorful than the others.