CHAPTER 67

Seeing a room filled with cream-colored curtains, lace, and glossy furniture, Canillia looked in bewilderment.

This isn't the Princess' bedroom.

However, it wasn't a room built for a guest either.

"Where are we now?"

"This is your room."

"My room?"

"Yes. I ordered to decorate your room in the Imperial Palace. You can come anytime you want. You don't need anyone's permission as well. This room is entirely yours."

Lia glanced around, unable to grasp what the Princess had said.

Rosina approached with a proud look on her face, then nodded to the servant.

After being instructed, the servant moved past the two and opens the three closet doors in the room one after another.

As a closet door opened, her smile also deepened. From comfortable indoor clothes to a set of gorgeous party dresses. There were a lot of things inside of it, but there were no items for men.

"This is too much. There are the things I can't receive, Princess."

At Lia's rejection, Rosina's lips gently lifted as she looked at a dress in the closet.

With her eyes lowered, the smiling Princess pulled out a pair of clothes with a similar color to Lia's eyes.

"Then, you can think of it as a belated birthday gift."

"I don't have a birthday."

"There are people who don't have children, but there's no one who doesn't have parents. And since everyone that's born in this world has a birthday, why would you deny yours? Canillia, sometimes I wonder if you're the top student at the academy."

"You know that's not what I meant."

"If you know your heart so well, then please consider my gift for you."

Rosina lifted up a dark green dress and tried it on Lia.

She blushed, perhaps because of the glass of wine she drank earlier, or for other reasons.

"I wish you could wear this tomorrow."

Lia responded with the back of her hand pressing her cheek at Rosina's words, as if mumbling to herself.

"You're joking."

"But I mean it."

"Don't be like that, Princess."

After hearing her voice tremble, Rosina ordered the servant for the dress to be put on.

"How stubborn..."

The smile of the Princess can also be seen in her eyes, then she turns
toward the exit.

"But I'm glad you don't mind this room."

Rosina smiled and waved, muttering that Lia would wear all of those dresses someday.

Lia bowed to the Princess leaving the room. She was just standing in the middle of the room until the group of servants that followed the Princess are completely gone.

There was silence in the room.

'I'm not that drunk from that glass of wine to look at things in vain, right?'

Lia gently smiles, looking at the bright and warm atmosphere.

It was quite similar to that night when she was brought by the Marchioness in Cosoar for the Arst time.