CHAPTER 82

The glistening light of the moon shines like the sun in spring at the bathroom. Soaked up in a bathtub full of aromatic herbs, Canillia stood up and Pipi came with a towel and balm.

Wiping off the water dripping in her body and applying the balm after, Lia's fair skin glows like a pearl.

The traces of her bruises have now become quite faint, making it less noticeable. This is all thanks to Claude, who prescribed an ointment that's good for bruises and for it to be applied with extreme care.

After wearing her undergarments, Canillia stuffed the stocking garters and immediately tightened the corset. She was quite surprised by how stuffy the undergarment she's wearing now, different from the one she's been wearing before.

The dress that Rosina gave her as a gift was fortunately mended to its original state because of Pipi's touch. Her meticulous skill in sewing and a good sense in style.

"Pipi, why don't you try having your own boutique in the future? I think you'll do great."

Pipi was holding the dress, and at that, she smiled bitterly.

"I don't have enough money for that. It's even difficult to buy food and live
right now."

"Well then, I'll make a lot of money and invest when that happens. I'm going
to be a scholar, so I want you to make my dress."

"Yes, all right. I understand. But first, you have to hurry. His Grace already
departed a while ago."

"Right, let's do that."

Even without wearing a lipstick, Canillia's lips were as red as a ripe fruit.

She's like a flower with plenty of morning dew. A flower that hasn't bloomed, but was about to blossom.

Like a lovely Camellia.

The dress was carefully put on Lia. The jewels were beautiful as it wrapped around the body, as if the fabric was tailored to be soft and beautiful in every part.

Her hair was curled elegantly, and a tiara that neatly Inished the look. Pipi and the other maids were amazed to see the changes in Canillia's
appearance.

They're saying that Canillia would be the most beautiful woman in the world, and that she should've been decorated like this earlier.

After letting a small laugh at the maids' words, Lia walked towards the mirror.

As what the maids said, she looked at her appearance reflected in the mirror. She looks a little different from before. Gone are the days that she felt awkward being in a woman's appearance, and now she feels like a complete woman.

Wearing some high heels, Canillia slowly glanced around the Grand Duke's place. The owner was alone in this residence, which is so huge that it's incomparable to the Marquis' mansion.

No matter how many servants and soldiers there are in this estate, he still have to eat and sleep alone in such a spacious place.

Lia could now see why Claude marked this splendid mansion as desolate.

"I have prepared the car for you, my Lady. You must go now."

It was Owen, the butler, who came to the room. And behind him was a lovely girl with a flushed cheek and was standing still in anticipation.

Lia was able to recognized the child at first glance.

"You're from back then..."

"Hi! I'm Arin!"

It was the girl who helped Lia back in Louver three years ago. The girl was living on the street with her younger brother and have no choice but to help the criminals in Louver.