CHAPTER 58

A small thud.

After dropping the letter, Lia hurriedly stepped back.

However, she was
grabbed by the wrist. She tried to hold out somehow, but she couldn't.

She lost her balance and got pulled towards his direction.

Claude hugged Lia tightly, as she covers her mouth in surprise.

He smelled of disinfectant and a faint of blood.

"I don't think this is a dream..."

She heard Claude's soft voice above her head.

"You're hurt! If you do this, your wound will get worse. Please let me go."

"Seeing you nagging me like that, you're defnitely Canillian..."

"Yes, it's me. Duke Claude, come on..."

"Why are you here?"

He said as if he was asking himself, he holds her chin and raised her head.

Then, as if he's having a hard time believing it, he caressed her cheek with his callused hand.

His hand then brushed her hair, and then let out a dull laugh.

"Canillian."

His voice became as clear as his eyes. His touch on her cheek also turned
gentle.

"It's me, all right. It's Canillian."

She lowered her voice trying to avoid being caught as much as possible, but he holds her chin again.

Her face was raised, and Claude's face became blurry.

The moment their lips touched, Lia grabbed him on the shoulder and pushed him.

However, he was leaning against the bedside so he couldn't be pushed away.

Moreover, the fact that he's injured made her unable to refuse with all her might.

His hot and thick tongue penetrates through her sweet lips.

She couldn't scream or stubbornly refuse. The deeper she tries to push, the deeper the kiss gets.

Her small tongue and lips were roughly sucked.

She couldn't breathe properly because of him. He pushed even more impatient and fiercely than back then when he said that it doesn't matter if Lia was an animal or a man.

The Duke groaned as he felt the pain when he moved.

Lia hurriedly escapes from his arms while his strength is loosened.

As he took a deep breath after he kissed her, his eyes deepened as he grabbed her waist and looked up.

"Come here."

"I... I don't want to!"

"Why?"

"You're injured. Also..."

"You'll say that you're a man?"

She didn't mean to say that, but Lia nodded eagerly.

"You can't just do this, Duke."

"Why?"

"Do... Do you like men?"

It was a question that came out of her mouth in order to escape the situation somehow.

However, Claude answered the question like he had been waiting for it.

"I like you."

His lips were wet and he smoothly smirked.