GREETINGS

Hello guys, good evening.

How's everyone doing? I hope you all are fine, doing good and feeling great.

If not, then don't give up. There's always a rainbow after the rain.

Anyway, just want to share something with you guys.

It's not the epilogue yet, but yes, we are nearing it. you can relax lmao

I just saw the ending of the novel and I swear, I was crying my guts out while typing.

You'll see the picture above the word "epilogue" right ??

Yes. we are near everyone. We are nearrrrrrr

OA is me yes.

So, tonight, I want to know your thoughts.

The novel is nearing its ending that is for sure. We are about to finish the novel yeheeyy! clap everyone! baksu!

We've been together for months now and I can't believe we are almost there.

I want to know what you feel.

Are you excited just like mee???? or sad since the story is about to end and we won't be able to see/read how possessive Claude can be that he can even be jealous to his brother-in-law Imao.

Don't be shy to comment down your thoughts, I really enjoy reading your comments , it was fun and relatable of course.

And since I'm still too lazy to copy paste the chapters here- I had it typed in a file you see-the whole novel actually - as of the moment and I'll be quite busy these days since closing is near, I'm gonna say sorry in advance for leaving you in a cliffhanger.

Don't worry though, I'll try my best to provide the chapters as much as possible.

If I finished my late submissions early-late submissions early Imao ironic- maybe I'll be able to publish the remaining chapters and be able to end the novel which would be kinda sad tbh.

I had fun, hope you felt it too.

So in the meantime, let me know your thoughts.