CHAPTER 81

Like her feet glued to the floor, Lia couldn't move. The moment she's taking
up the time to come up with an answer felt like an infinite amount of time.

Canillia walks toward Claude, whose body now covered with foam from the soap. She didn't take off her clothes. For the reason that things would deInitely happen when she took off her clothes, as if to come or see with such curiosity that will unfold in front of her.

"Did I... made any mistake to you, Grand Duke?"

Claude laughed like he just heard an absurd question.

"That's what I want to ask you. I was pretty drunk yesterday."

His blue eyes came to light.

When she didn't answer, Claude pulled the lever of the shower again. Warm water soon poured down from the small groove in the pan from the ceiling and flowed down to his body.

Canillia approached him and stopped at a reasonable distance where the water won't splash.

"But you still remember everything about yesterday."

"Of course. I even remember how you talk in your sleep."

His red and smooth lips are lifted up and fizzled. Lia doesn't know what kind of sleep talking she had, but she's certain that Claude is trying to tease her again. So Lia slowly walked around him on purpose, as if she was contemplating.

Standing under the pouring water, with his chin raised as if he was amused, Claude looked down at Lia and said.

"I feel like a caged beast."

"You would often gaze at me with such eyes. Like the eyes of a beast."

He then blinked at Canillia's words.

Claude likes this rarely brazen side of Canillia.

"So, what do you think?"

"Huh?"

"What do you think while looking at me with beastly eyes?"

Lia kept her mouth shut. She was stunned and felt like she was caught. The higher the rank, the higher must be level of speech classes for noble families. And she hasn't won even once so far.

"Then what about the Grand Duke?"

"I always think of wanting to swallow you in one bite. I would really... like to
take a bite. Because you're small, soft, and sweet."

Lia swallowed dry at his words, it's as if she was being praised but as a food.

Seeing how her lips twitch from being scared, Claude leans against the wall and laugh. Lia knew that Claude had teased her once again, so she turned to bolt out to the bedroom.

"Never mind. I'm a human being. A bite, you say? And... listen carefully, Your Grace. I got a proposal from Ian, and it's quite obvious that I didn't marry him. Your Grace also proposed to me, and in fact I can't still imagine it. That... I'm going to be your Grand Duchess."

At that, her arm was quickly grabbed.

Walking out of the pouring water, Claude stared down at Lia with a serious
look in his eyes.

"Claude, I call Sergio by his Irst name. So why wouldn't I to you? Claude.
Claude. Claude. It's not like I can't memorize your name. So why?"

Her arms that he grabbed is slowly starting to hurt. Anxiety fluctuated in
his strictly drawn blue eyes, causing it to shake.

Lia recognized her mistake.

"Whenever I would call you as a Duke... it seems like you're always, a bit... a lot... I thought you would get excited. I mean..."