CHAPTER 69

Del Casa.

Lia recalled the large Northern city that she encountered after getting off
the train.

"Del Casa is a city that looks like a fusion of Ethear and Cosoar. There are slums and towns, as well as schools. And there's a forest that you might like."

"Grand Duke."

Lia cautiously pointed at Claude's chest. His proposal wasn't sudden, but it
was baffling enough for her.

As he noticed her tone, he tightens his grip around her waist and put their
forehead together with a stern look.

"I think I've fully complied with your hide-and-seek. Do you still have
something to do?"

"I can't decide my own course of action. And besides, I still..."

The word of the most important thing in her plan was left hanging in her
lips.

"Still?"

"I have something to do..."

"Then, this is not a rejection."

His low voice was filled with a bit of delight. He's not in a hurry, but it looks as though he was rushing for an answer.

He just stared at her with a firm look, like a man of conviction.

She has to tell him.

That she's actually a woman. However, Lia was also anxious about telling him the truth. She had never imagined before how scary it would be to see the Grand Duke be disappointed with her lies.

And if... If Claude really likes her as a man?

Everything related to him is like a lump of confusion for her.

Lia was relaxed by the warmth of his large hands that covered both her cheeks and ears.

"It's not... a rejection."

Taking a long and satisfied sigh, he lifted her head and their lips instantly
met.

She took a step back in surprise because of how cold the snowflake that fell
through the gap, her back then touched the railing.

Claude licked her soft red lips with his hot, thick tongue.

She then clutched at Claude's waist at that moment. The melody created by the piano that leaked out from the hall seems to fade, and the terrace door in the distance was then opened.

"Haha! The barbarians of Gaior will no longer cross the Empire!"

"His Majesty will expand the academy in the North and deploy manpower for the mines. Now that the Duke Ihar became a Grand Duke, the Duke Bellhem must be in great pain."

"I dare say, it's the result of trying to compare the Grand Duke Ihar with a position that has only the shell left. Because of that, a large number of scholars from Gaior gathered in the North, and His Majesty's wish will now come true."

The two gentlemen who came out to the terrace laughed loudly as they take out cigarettes and light it up.

Lia noticed them and pushed Claude in panic. Looking down at her disapprovingly as she pushed him away, he was about to open his mouth.

However, someone found Claude and shouted.

"Your Grace, Grand Duke Ihar!"

His lips moved as he stares fiercely at her.

She looked tired, taking a step
back. It looks like he muttered a profanity.

Lia clutched on to the frozen railing and nod politely. Then she ran to the
other side of the group that was approaching Claude.