CHAPTER 99

The sudden downpour last until late at night.

The cold rain that seems to erase the noise. Fleeing cries of the ladies continued as they return from the picnic because of the rain, and raindrops that hasn't dried yet flows through their fancy dresses as they stand in a row.

It's early in the morning, the warm light of the sun beams into a clean room.

Lia quietly moved her gaze along the light that fell on her skin.

A strong arm that was wrapped across her body, a dark shadow casts on the collarbone, the gaze that moved to the velvety soft skin.

A beautiful firm chest and delicately sculpted abs, like the sculptor had poured out his soul unto it.

The place where the eyes moved along the urbane silhouette to the thigh that was in contact with her body.

Her soft skin flushed under the weight of the man, as he hugged her tightly the whole night.

Lia blushed from the embarrassment and shut her eyes.

'Until the morning, really?'

Back in the capital, they would always use the same bed.

But ever since they arrived in Del Casa, they both sleep in a separate room as much as possible.

Somehow, she thought that she had to do that.

However, this time, Lia has been in the same room with Claude since the day that it started to rain.

Because of Claude's unwillingness to fall, Lia was unable to meet Jasmine when she takes shelter from the rain, or even eat the meal that Pipi brought.

Soon, it'll be time for Pipi to wake her up.

Lia struggled as she tried to get out of his arms. By the time she was able to escape the embrace and raised her body, the large hand that was holding her body a while ago casually brush her hair.

"Where are you going?"

Claude reached out his hand and pulled her arms to his abdomen.

Lia lost her balance and was buried in the bed once again.

With her delicate body locked in his arms, he smiles mischievously and
pressed his lips on her cheeks.

"Don't go."

"Pipi is coming now."

"There's no problem with that."

"I have to go to the convent today. It's not good if I'm late."

His heavy eyes closed just by simply hearing the word 'convent'.

Claude then stared at her without saying anything, and gently moved his hand along the curves of her body.

Lia's body stiffens, trying to endure the tickling sensation.

Every time she'll flinch, the more tensed her lower abdomen is. Claude lazily watches as she squirms, then he smirked and kissed her round forehead.

"Do you enjoy going to the convent?"

After a kiss on her forehead, he brushes his lips down to the tip of her nose,
and bit her red lips.

"The children finally learned all the letters. They were already able to read the newspaper, and everyone's so amazed."

"Isn't that all thanks to Teacher Canillia?"

Was it that embarrassing for her to be called 'teacher'?
Canillia bit her lips out of shame and looked directly at him.

Hot lips that touched her neck after grazing through the chin. Her pearly-white skin quickly turned red, and even a little excitement raised the heat.