CHAPTER 86

Imperial flags waved all over Louver.

Led by the Prince himself, the royal guards take over the place designated as a seclusion for anarchists. Subsequently, police officers were positioned to arrest those who ran away.

Whenever there's a sound of a gunshot, people will cover their ears and would applaud as a criminal was arrested.

The clop sound of the horses echoes through the alleys of Louver.

The beginning was the anarchists that advocated for freedom had, in fact,
joined hands with high-ranking nobles in order to satisfy their self-interest.

The citizen of Louver, stigmatized for hiding the criminals, began to report the syndicate's hiding places, and the Imperial family didn't miss the opportunity.

Louver was struggling to change by itself.

On a dark night, Frank was prepared to escape, calmly stepping out of the
Imperial Palace's annex.

He dreamt of a revolution within the Empire.

Preparing for such a long time and believed that he had done well without even a single failure. However, an absurd ideology led Frank to his failure.

It was Canillia, a poor orphan from Louver.

Frank was confident that the girl would grow up as he wished.

That Canillia was a child filled with reasons to hate the nobles. He believed that the child would be angry to see the Marchioness, who raised her as a man, the nobles who looked down on her origin, and the Marquis that abandoned her biological mother.

However, Canillia did not hate anyone.

Frank still wondered why. A subject that no one can belong to, but why can't that child garner any anger inside?

He thought that if the child had been on their side, it might've been a one
step to a toast by now.

A shadow was cast in the eyes of the man who ponder the cause of his failure.

"A horse is waiting for you. Go straight to the station. Gaior will definitely
accept immigrants. I've heard that the others have already left for Gaior."

"This is all Laura's fault."

"I'm not sure. But she changed when she found out that her daughter was being used. After that, she just disappeared."

"She's alive."

'Of course, if she's lucky.'

Dr. Carl gave Frank a fake ID card.

After that, Carl puts on his hat and limps as he walks away into the darkness.

Frank silently nods to Carl, and then moved to the west side where guards are loose.

Frank believes that as long as he's alive, he can make his come back anytime.

He was walking through the shrubs that grew to knee-high.

With a clank sound, a gun was pointed at the back of Frank's head. He can't believe that someone got closer to him without being noticed.

Feeling nervous, Frank came to a halt and stood up with his back slightly bent.

"Indeed, you've deceived a lot of people."

The owner of the voice heard in the dark was from someone who's familiar to Frank.

"It's been a long time, Your Grace."

"Would you keep your life, even if you drive your colleagues into their demise?"