CHAPTER 78

"What a nice day. It's perfect for a horseback riding."

A servant came behind Wade, they put a vest and a jacket on him, and
polished his shoes.

Standing in front of the mirror, Wade fiddled his brown hair and asked
Claude, who was staring outside the window.

"Grand Duke, is Lord Canillian still not here?"

"There's been an explosion, so they'll get here soon."

"I see. But why did you go there? Though, thanks to you, the parasitic ways
of the anarchists were found out. But Rosina said that the owner was a skilled tailor."

Claude had been summoned by the Prince since early in the morning. This was due to the Emperor suffering from a heart disease for years, and coughed unusually today.

However, there was no serious problem with the Emperor's health. Wade invited Claude and Kieran.

And he guessed that it was Wade's way to bring in Canillia.

"I stumbled upon it. When I went there to look for a woman's dress, I just found some of their traces."

The Prince changed the subject quickly, as if he had no intention of digging any further about the previous matter.

"So... You're going back to Del Casa?"

"If I go back this time, you won't be able to see me for a long time. Let's go on a grand tour. There's a really mysterious country on the Eastern Peninsula."

Wade forced a smile, like he was saddened by what he heard, and picks up a thin paddle.

The Prince was suffering from the aftermath of the war.

He's experiencing insomnia, and nightmares from time to time. Many veterans that have returned home after a war were no different from those who have gone crazy.

"You don't have to worry about what's happening in my mind, Grand Duke. Anyway, when did you and Canillian Vale become that kind of a thing?"

As expected, was that the point of his questioning?

Claude turned his back to Wade. A rare smile like that of a sunshine can be seen on his perfect face.

"From the moment I first fell in love with her."

Wade was nodding at his response, but then he quickly frowns and asked.

"Her?"

"You knew. That Canillian is a woman."

"Huh?!"

"You're eyes can't be deceived."

Wade smiled and shrugged his shoulders as if to acknowledge Claude's words.

Wade looked at where Claude was staring a while ago, and approached him.

"Canillian doesn't even smell like a man. I was surprised that the body and face were my taste."

"It would've been better if she wasn't your taste."

"Don't do that too much. It won't be that easy even if it's not me."

"Do you mean persuading my mom?"

"There are a lot of prominent women that are challenging themselves just to become the Grand Duchess."

"I've already proposed."

"Oh my. The owner has been decided."

'Owner.'

Claude thought that it was a pretty appealing word.

Over Wade's shoulder, he could see a car with the Marquis Vale's emblem, going into the Imperial Palace.