CHAPTER 80

*This is to inform the readers that the age of the main character in the work
is marked as a full age (18+ / Adult)*

**

He touched the mirror with his damped hands. Her body was weighed down to the surface of the mirror as she breathes heavily.

Canillia couldn't open her eyes. Their shadow rattled from their legs created by the fireplace. The sound of rough breathing that came over, and the feeling of her bare skin being nibbled made her heels raise.

"Open your eyes."

Lia got chills as her heart pounds even more. She shook her head from his vicious whisper. Then he holds her chin with his large hand, Claude firmly pressed her and bit her ear fiercely.

Canillia's toes curled and turned white.

Every time that Claude asks Lia to open her eyes, she would keep turning her head. But she couldn't escape from the feeling like a cream being torn apart.

Claude turned Lia, now barely holding the mirror, and hugged her tightly. Before Lia could even catch her breath, she got pushed to the wall and was filled with him once again.

"Ah!"

With a sharp scream, a strong yet dull pleasure pushed her.

Canillia clings on to Claude with all her strength, hoping she wouldn't fall.

She ruffled Claude's now sweat-drenched hair and pressed her lips on his hot forehead.

Claude raised his head and graze his tongue to her slender chin, craving for a kiss.

He sucked in her shyly touching lips, like swallowing them, as their body mixed.

The taste of the bitter liquor dilutes at the tip of the tongue where their lips are clinging to each other. Each time that their sweat soaked bodies would pull apart, a thick muffled sound densely mixed between their moans.

He moved to the bed, biting and pulling her lower lip. Her face blushes to every step, and eventually embraced his neck.

Claude didn't stop even for a second.

The mattress depressed from their weight, it sank and rose with a speed
following her waist.

The neatly arranged sheet was pushed to the floor, the ink and quills fell on
the night table.

The spilled ink quickly spreads over and absorbed by the thick card paper. Canillia stared insensibly at the invitation, now slowly turning black, with her vision fading.

It was the invitation from the Marchioness to Rosina.

At that instant, Claude grabbed her face and made her look at him.

His contorted eyebrow, lips that open as he breathes heavily, and the sweat that he shed drips down near her tightly closed eyes each time he touches the depths of her.

Her sensitive bare skin shudders with pleasure just by the touch of his finger.

Canillia stared at the feast of light with colors shaking brilliantly as she
caressed Claude's face.

The gold and red paintings on the ceiling that was drawn by talented painters, his black hair on his sweaty forehead, and those blue eyes full of heat.

The sensational colors that reflect on the silver plate of food made her distracted.

"Ha...!"

As they reached the peak, he whispered her name. A lukewarm heat flows inside her, with a clouded voice that seems to scratch in her neck. Tightly hugging her weakened body, he did a few more thrusts and slowly relaxed his body.