12 | the secretary

R E A D E R

R E A D E R

"As the secretary, my job is to assure transparency for the student council by sharing several informations with the students. During meetings, I usually take notes and write a report right after. Then, I publish the report in the student council's archives file."

Jieun, who for once looked enthusiast, was beaming. She kept nodding at each word, giving her entire attention to Hoseok. On the other hand, Miria didn't care at all. The positions for the student council were the least of her worries considering she had to work hard if she wanted to pass the upcoming tests.

"As a member of the council, you're expected to have good grades."

I nodded, nudging my excited friend's arm. "Jieun is one of our class' top student."

My friends and I were having lunch with Hoseok due to Jieun's demand. As an aspiring council member, she had tons of questions to ask to the one who held the position she craved for.

In the end, even I grew curious to understand his role. The thought of joining the council seemed fun and useful, especially for my academic records. Bangtan High School's student council had a good reputation, so being a part of it might add value to my applications.

"You should come to the office after classes." Hoseok said once he was done with lunch "You can watch us and understand more of our work."

"Sure!" Jieun exclaimed "We will."

Miria coughed. "She will."

She received a glare from our friend, but the latter didn't bother to answer. Instead, she nudged my arm.

"Y/n and I will come."

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. As expected, Jieun led me to the council's office and kept asking questions to the members. I, on the other hand, spent the whole time chatting with Taehyung.

"He's kind, but a little shy. I'm surprised he had the guts to ask you out." The handsome student said, talking about Haneul. "Anyway, what did you say?"

"I said yes!"

"My, my..." he smiled and ruffled my hair "Look at you being a seducer!"

"Pfft!" I rolled my eyes "I wouldn't exactly say that, but I'm flattered."